August is the Best Month to Visit Disney World...Said No One Ever

I got in line for CoFotLK (that’s Celebration of Cestival of the Lion King, for those who may be behind the curve :rofl: ) at 12:14 for the 12:30 show

it just about half full

16 Likes

Baby Gorilla and Mom

28 Likes

I didn’t realize there was another newborn. Name?

they don’t know yet if a boy or girl — Mom is being allowed to keep humans away

Meanwhile, Grace, who had been shedding he baby behaviors, is jealous of baby and reverting to baby behaviors

that’s her sister whose back she is on

18 Likes

oh my gosh I haven’t even met them yet and I love them!!!

3 Likes

none yet - one month old

3 Likes

Grace and the baby are from different parents, yes? They’re not siblings? Or am I making that up?

2 Likes

different moms, same dad

3 Likes

and this is mom and baby, with baby’s big brother hanging out next to them

19 Likes

ok, now that we’re done with that gorilla stuff its time for the truly exciting find of Gorilla Falls

18 Likes

Keep your feet elevated for at least 15 minutes before you go to sleep. This will help with the swelling from being on your feet all day. :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s in the book, so it’s totally legit

9 Likes

the lobby of its tough to be a bug is so clever

17 Likes

i was waiting for Winged Encounters. cancelled due to lightening

2 Likes

the weather deciding what it wants to do, but because of the lightening outdoor stuff is off

so i’m waiting this out a bit here

13 Likes

ah, sitting in FTBBQ

1 Like

Love this view!!! Are all tables open down here now? In May many we’re still unavailable and at lunch you were required to have your MO food picked up before you could try to find a table.

3 Likes

CoFotLK. it was very nice. the baritone/bass singer was missing — his part on the Scar song was a recording. I liked the bird ballet Can You Feel the Love Tonight as much or more than with the acrobatics — it was more beautiful ballet

The biggest thing missing, i thought, was the large number of dancers creating the intricate dance sequences. I counted and there were never more than 12, maybe 13, human performers on the stage at one time. They did a great job but it lacked the power of the standard staging

but definitely worth it, its still wonderful

11 Likes

lots of tables open. CMs were not checking or monitoring guests

4 Likes

any port in a storm

and now its raining

13 Likes