Aug 5 honorary @Steve1 countdown thread

Thanks @iheartepcot, I didn’t even know these existed! I plan to get them for the exact same reasons.

1 Like

@WeHave2GoBack I thoroughly enjoyed The Wave for breakfast. The service was priceless as a server noticed me looking at the empty Eggs Benedict tray (buffet) and sent our server to the table to say the chef was making some just for me (breakfast ended 5 minutes before my second trip to the buffet) without me asking. My companions and I all were so impressed and took the opportunity to compliment the chef on the bread pudding. About 10 minutes later, a fresh, warm batch of bread pudding was brought to our table…again, we never asked. Great memory and worth trying for yourself to expand your lengthy list of Disney experiences. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @LoveBug53 for the shoutout! Just read the MiL Thread. Holy Moly!! I’m positively saintly!!!

2 Likes

Yes you are! :angel: Lol!

1 Like

3 days!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for that review, @NCDisneyPrincess! You had me at bread pudding!! Now I’m really looking forward to it!

Morning @JustTimmy and liner peeps … For once it really is morning for me which mean most if you will be sleeping now… Anyway my big count is slowly reducing …479… Hope you wake up to a great day when mine will be rolling to an end :wink:. Love that liners are looking after @Steve1’s thread (and hope he’s all good)… Crazy how much this chick from Australia looks forward to post by a bloke in the UK about a venue in the USA … We really are a world community!

8 Likes

Good night Tash, very funny, but true, observation. We are indeed a world community.

2 Likes