Aug 5 honorary @Steve1 countdown thread

19! I no longer need all my digits to count down! Yay!

1 Like

12 to go until 2 weeks in AKL. Woohoo.
Soft-packing I started nearly a week ago hasnā€™t moved any further forward than getting a single suitcase out of the attic. Might have to get things moving :smile:

That MIL thread caught me too! Lol! Too funny! I hope @MooreDisneyPlease reads it so she can see how great of a MIL she is in comparison! :heart: Have a great day everyone! 134 to go! (Thanks for starting this thread today @JustTimmy!) :slight_smile:

Good morning @WeHave2GoBack, iā€™ve been wanting to try the Wave for brekkie myself and finally booked it for our trip in Oct. So Iā€™ll be waiting with bated breath for your review

Iā€™ll let you know, Timmy! I switched it in for Kona - Iā€™ve done Kona brekkie a few times, but never the Wave, plus I want to make the welcome show and Iā€™m worried about the monorail situation from Poly. So weā€™ll see how it goes!! But I will miss that Tonga Toastā€¦

1 Like

Good Morning from Michigan, Liners! In 18 days I will be at CSR. Wearing my Mickey earringsā€¦as if I needed help to be in the spirit! Very excited!

Thanks! This was the first ā€œbigā€ payment, but I had already put a bit towards it. Plan now is $35/paycheck until itā€™s all taken care ofā€¦

1 Like

Good morning! 335 for us.

32 days for us! 13 days until school starts, 14 days until I go back to work. Yesterday my DD7 made me go through the entire Disney schedule/plan with her. Iā€™m telling you, sheā€™s a future Liner in the making over here! Today I get to vote (primaries), buy school supplies, look for more princess shirts for the girls, paint my living room, take a kid to gymnastics, and maybe, just maybe, get a chance to finally work on the final Mickey t-shirt for the girls. Lots of planning and excitement!

1 Like

Morning! Itā€™s piano day for me! Iā€™ve been waiting so long to say that, I"m posting it everywhere, sorry.

88 keys, baby. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Doing great @Grumpyinbrooklyn1! Busy summer! Enjoy all those countdowns!

@JustTimmyā€“the Wave brekkie is delish. Donā€™t forget to try the bacon cheesy grits. More addictive than notā€¦Disney has a way with bacon & grits :heart_eyes:

Everything tastes better with BACON!!!

2 Likes

15 days to go!! I ordered packing cubes, Gold Bond anti-friction stuff, and some moisture wicking clothing this morning. Oh, and some wine bottle travel bags. I am really excited about that latter item! It will let me bring some wine/liquor with me to WDW, but also bring some stuff back when I go for F&W in the fall. Three bags for $20 on Amazon, with excellent reviews. They are reusable, donā€™t fal for the slightly cheaper single use version.

1 Like

Ooooā€¦will you link the wine bottle travel thingies you bought?

You are sooooo right!

Here you go: http://amzn.to/WZifJ3

There are a few similar products, but this looked like the best product for the money.

2 Likes

Thanks @Iheartepcot!

Forgot my countdown, 1.5 and 319. :blush:

Bacon makes everything taste better, indeed, thanks Joanne, itā€™s on the list.

1 Like