AS2 or TSM at RD?

That sounds like a lot. The TP assumes you’re strolling in. If you arrive early and I’m a good position at RD it should be earlier. I actually emailed them to ask and they said at opening in TSL Wait should be less than what’s listed but just be prepared.

1 Like

Ok i checked wait times today, Monday at 9:30am and AS2 has posted 10 minute wait while TSM has 60 minute posted wait. I’m going to keep checking over the next several days.

2 Likes

Update! Arrived at HS today at 8:15. Was let back to TSL around 8:40am. Walked on to ASS at 8:48. Pretty much walked on to TSMM at 8:59. Got in line to see Woody & Jessie at around 8:20. Saw them around 8:50. Then got on SDD (with FP) at 10am. Ride went down as we ended. So we were walked off and given an anytime pass. Overall my HS touring plan went pretty much by the minute that the website predicted. I’m so impressed with our day all thanks to this website! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Great update! You mean 9:20 for Woody and Jessie? How were the crowds at RD? Was it chaos?

Oops yes, 9:20 for Woody & Jessie!

The crowds didn’t seem chaotic to me. Don’t get me wrong, there was a lot of ppl and they were in a hurry to get to skinny dog but I didn’t nothing anything horrible. I also wasn’t trying to rush. We were keeping up with the crowd to get there but not trying super hard to stay ahead of the pack. I was pleasantly surprised with how well the whole morning went based on some reports I had read. I guess everyday is different though!

3 Likes

Perhaps. Glad it went well.

Great update! 30 minute wait for Woody and Jessie not bad at all since you had already done the other 2 rides!

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

My trip is just a few days away and HS is the day that’s stressing me out the most. In my monitoring wait times, it does seem like doing AS2 makes sense most days but today I saw TSM wait times soar to 45 minutes within minutes of opening. Now I’m not sure what to do.

You should pretty easily be able to get a FP for either one. TSM is the better ride.

I have FPP for SDD fortunately.

I know, I meant at the same day drops. Sorry, I should have been more specific. Of course it depends how the rest of your day is planned.

Planning on doing these first thing and leaving the park around 3:30. Trying to make it a short day to rest so I don’t think we’ll get any drops.

Were the mornings, EMM mornings? I would stick to the AS2 and then TSSM since AS2 is slow loading. At least the line for TSSM is interesting.

Today wasn’t an EMH or EMM day. I’ll stick to my original plan. Thanks for the reassurance.

You can still bear them in mind in case things go wrong - you might not have used all your FP by 12.01 but maybe by 2.31, and it could be before 4 so you can still leave early. If you don’t need it, that’s even better!

What time are the same day drops? Also have drops included SDD? I really want to ride SDD in the evening if possible (without a 60 minute wait would be even better).

9.31, 12.01, 2.31. SDD is sometimes included but less regularly than TSM and AS2. Having said that, people have picked it up twice in the same day so it’s definitely possible.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! We are doing EMM, but that won’t get me on at night…

1 Like

Sorry to pepper you with questions (or hijack the thread), but if I don’t have a tier 1fp, can I modify one of my existing fps at the time of the drops?