As of 11 AM 6 Hour wait to get into World of Disney at DS - DAY 1 There are No lines - Day 2

I guess I think it looks all right to me, for being outside and wearing masks. Social distancing, environment, and PPE are additive. I think this situation doesn’t look very risky.

If it does make a person uncomfortable, then by all means, they should not go.

1 Like

Six feet OR wearing masks. Not and, but or.

By having people mandated to wear masks, it ensures there are not times you aren’t less than six feet from someone and not wearing masks.

4 Likes

Just to add to that Social distancing in UK 2 metres i.e. 6ft. Social Distancing in much of Europe 1 metre i.e. 3ft. The guidance this side of the pond is wear face covering i.e.mask when inside and social distance where possible meaning the idea of wearing a mask is to reduce the risk of you spreading or being exposed to sufficient virus to infect. UK is considering reducing to 1.5 metres.

Do I understand this correctly?
Social distancing is to stay out of the spray zone. Which is considered to be 6 feet with normal talking.

Masks are to slow down the spray.

I’m thinking when wearing a mask, the 6 feet distance can now become 3 feet?

The idea is this: If you cannot maintain a distance of at least 6 ft away from someone, you should wear a mask. If you are MORE than six feet away (when outside in particular), then wearing a mask becomes optional.

However, mandating people wear a mask at all times offers not only additional protection…but it then allows for the cases when you end up less than six feet away from someone, which is inevitable.

1 Like

Yes but only because they think reopening pubs will stop us talking about the latest scandal.

But just the beer gardens though, right?
If you want the actual pubs open you have to agree to let Cummings go to Bognor for a week…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

Didn’t he say pubs and restaurants though, not just outside? I can’t remember.

No lines at World of Disney Today