Arrival time at Parks

So, is it safe to assume for planning purposes (May 8-15 trip) that parks are letting people enter about 45 minutes before official opening time?

Good question - been wondering the same - May 13-18

That sounds about right

Going May 15-22. I like the later hours but not looking forward to having to be at MK at 7am.

1 Like

I agree. No matter how early I get up (and I am a very early riser), we never seem to make it for rope drop. I know this is crucial, especially now with no FP’s, but I have no faith in my ability to make it happen based on past experience.

I’m thinking about skipping breakfast at the resort and eating around 9:30 in the park for a quick break.

2 Likes

Can someone give me an estimate at what time I would need to be in the bus line at AoA to RD each park?
HS, MK, EP, AK

ppl have been reporting that buses are arriving 60-90 b4 park opening at bus stops, but resort GS are telling them buses don’t start running until 45min b4 park opening. I drive and park and don’t have any trouble being in parks b4 official park opening.

1 Like

Do they let everyone who is there enter the parks early, or just it just a resort guests perk?

1 Like

Everyone gets in at RD that is there

Would that be 60-90min prior to “unofficial” or the official hours?

Official posted park hours

1 Like

Thank you! That helps with ideas of my husbands workout scheduling and when to get 4 kiddos around and ready to go.

1 Like

Here’s some detailed info from a recent trip report (8am official park opening). Sounds like you want to be there 90 min before the official opening if you want the first bus.

2 Likes