April 2023 - Is there a thread for people going during this time?

Me :raising_hand_woman: DH & I’ll be there for a short trip, April 23-26. Staying at CBR for the first time. We are excited to try GOTG (wondering the status of VQ after Tron opens) and DH hasn’t been since 2018 so several things in HS are new to him specifically including Galaxy’s Edge and Toy Story Land and MMMR. Also Tron! It will be a whirlwind trip!

2 Likes

Same!

I’m confident that if we put our heads together, we’ll figure out a way for it all to work out! Let me give it some more thought.

1 Like

That makes my heart happy! AK on 4/22!

1 Like

I’m pretty set on AK being on our first park day, otherwise I’d also go on the 22nd!

1 Like

Yay for all the April trips! I will be there for just 3 short days in April. I’m so ready for nice weather!

3 Likes

Wait! This April? I thought the race was 2024?!

3 Likes

I might go to AK on the 22nd too! I haven’t done an Earth Day there yet and it’s on my list :grin:

4 Likes

The princess race that @Flavita and I are planning on doing is next year, but I am coming down for the springtime suprise race this year as well. :grinning:

4 Likes

:tada::tada: if you have time let’s get a drink!

3 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

I will be there 4/13 - 4/16
We are staying at POP. Doing the Monsters Inc 10K, Keys to the Kingdom tour, and hoping to ride Tron at least once!

4 Likes

First trip ever to WDW. April 22-29, staying in POFQ. AK 23, HS24, MK25, KSC26, USO27, EP28. Spa day at GFR 29.
Likely the only time we (mid50’s, no kids with us) will get to Orlando, living a few hours NE of Vancouver.
Not sure how we’ll take each day, but probably 3-5 headliner rides per day and just soak up the experience. Will use G+ to direct lands but probably not going to crisscross just to grab thrills.
Likely wearing my DL 50th leather jacket (looking to grab one for WDW 50 or DS100 while we’re there)

4 Likes

We will be there 4/19-4/29 at WL. Just heard from a TA friend that the week of April 17th is Spring Break for the Northeast and she has over 500 families booked that week. I was really hoping it would not be that busy, but it is what it is.

1 Like

It’s definitely the tail end of spring break season. I wouldn’t worry that much, considering it’s just from that one area.

Hope you enjoy WL! I think we’re going to go there for lunch one day (from the MK) to check it out.

1 Like

We have visited WL several times. But this will be our first stay. Very excited about it. Plan to spend a lot of time hanging out at the resort.

1 Like

Disney evidently isn’t seeing it bc last I checked at least, ticket prices were still pretty low.

Anyone made their dining reservations, or are going to soon? I can’t figure out what time I want for anything.

My 60 day window was Tuesday 2/7/23. Had all sorts of technology issues. Called Disney next day and they confirmed issues.

I’ve been able to get most of what I want.

Got Space 220 for Lunch when I wanted Space 220 Lounge for lunch.

I did end up getting Sci-Fi diner which was our #1 for later in the trip.

I also got Beaches and Cream for early in trip and Via Napoli for early in trip.

My DW threw me a curve ball and asked for Teppan Edo instead of Vis Napoli. Teppan Edo is proving to be a VERY difficult reservation for 4 people.

That’s where we’re at.

Tuesday is the worst. Sorry that happened to you! Did you see any Space 200 lounge available for any of your days?

No. No lounge ALL week. I’m ok with lunch, just more expensive.

Main focus is now Teppan Edo.