April 2016 Roll Call

April 5-8 for us. My first trip to WDW since 2004 and my DS’s first trip to WDW! Very excited for 7DMT and a dole whip! 30 days and counting!

1 Like

AoA 4/23 to 4/30.

Get DS a 1st Visit button to wear.

@gabmom and @PrincipalTinker, we’ll overlap a bit. DD and I arrive on April 23.

1 Like

Our Mommy-Daughter trip is April 23-28. Staying at CBR for the first time.

1 Like

I am going to POP, hope to see you.

oh! Will you be going to the parks on the 23rd? I will be at Poly.

Won’t be in the parks short of a miracle. We land at 5:30. I made late night FPPs for the 23rd at MK but I doubt we’ll make it

1 Like

I have late night FPs there as well- so let me know! Although as of last night I will be traveling with a 20 month old- so who knows what the day will bring?

I am settling down into our ADRs and have some to drop! The family we are going with had to change up and only go 4 days instead of all 9 so since we had mostly planned a lot of dining together, we rearranged the cosmos to try and do as many together as we could. As a result of the major renovations from the 180 mark, I have 5 to drop. Would be happy to coordinate with anyone who needs them. They are as follows:

Wed April 6 Garden Grill Lunch for 7 @ 11:30 AM
Sat April 9 1900 Park Fare breakfast for 4 @ 8:00 AM
Sun April 10 Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner for 7 @ 5:00 PM
Sun April 10 Chef Mickey brunch for 7 @ 1:15 PM
Wed April 13 Chef Mickey brunch for 7 @ 11:35 AM

As a newbie. Why the term “Liners”? Thanks!

It was called the lines app tracking the time for the rides.

Girl’s long weekend with DD, April 1 - 5. She thinks we’re leaving early Saturday morning, but I’m going to surprise her and pick her up early from school on Friday. I changed our resort from ASMo to POP, she’s so excited about that - I am too, LOL!!

3 Likes