April 2016 Roll Call

Who is going to be in the World in April 2016? Our dates are April 7 (arriving very late) through April 16, with a split stay at Pop and AKL. Very excited about the latter as it will be our first time at AKL and first time deluxe at all. Also excited to be doing my first RunDisney race, the Star Wars 5k along with my DS11.

In September, there was a super helpful Facebook group set up for September visitors - does this exist for April 2016 yet? If not, would people be interested?

1 Like

We will be there from April 9-16. I thought that would be enough time, but now I am struggling to fit everything in, so I am jealous that you are staying for a bit longer! Just means I will have to start planning another trip sooner. And, yes, there is a Facebook group…I think you just search for April 2016 Liners.

1 Like

I’m going!!! April 3 - 8th, I’ll be staying at Pop with my 9 year old son It will be our first trip just the two of us Our previous two trips we went with friends. I’m looking forward to being able to do our own thing on our schedule. (Although, truth be told as a Liner the previous trips were my schedule). Only thing, is my son doesn’t ride anything scary, fast or twisty. No Everest or Space Mountain this year for me.

1 Like

My niece and I will be there April 5-12. We can’t wait. Never been this time of year. I’m excited for hot weather. We usually travel in Nov, Dec or Jan, and it can be cool in the evenings. So I’m thinking I’ll like the temperatures a little more!

Staying at All Star Music. **correction, we’ve updated and will be at Pop Century for the week now ** Would love to stay at AKL sometime, but this trip is super budget for us. My 17 year old niece is paying her own way so keeping it low key. (super proud of her, shes pretty much saved every dollar from every pay cheque)

1 Like

It must be a hidden group because that did not turn anything up. Any idea who the admin is? I’d love to be added!

My kids and I will be down from March 30th - April 6th - We are also doing our first stay at AKL and the first time we’ve been in the spring. We usually go in the summer. Very excited!

1 Like

Nope, not hidden. Just tried it from my husband’s FB account (he isn’t a group member), and it came right up. I just typed April 2016 Liners in the Facebook search box. It is a closed group, so, after you find it, you have to request permission to join. Please let me know if you are still having problems, and I will message the admin.

I see Kamcole just found the FB group…am I giving the right directions on how to join?

Thank you, I got it! User error on my part. I typed it into the search box, but I didn’t realize that I had to click elsewhere to get it to show “groups” specifically so I was getting odd results.

Great!

1 Like

yes, I just search for it and it popped up!

1 Like

I am going to be in the world April 17-24!

2 Likes

We will be there April 4-14 splits stay porrs and yc.

1 Like

We will be celebrating our 35 wedding anniversary at the Polynesian Villas April 24-29!

3 Likes

Searching FB for “April 2016 Liners” should find the group. It isn’t (or shouldn’t) be hidden - but it is a closed group. Just request to be added and you’ll be added! (usually quite fast!)

1 Like

My DH and I will be there April 18-22!

1 Like

@Iheartepcot - have you been added to FB April 2016 Liners? Smee is admin, I mean It’S me. (Co-Admin)

1 Like

Yes, thank you, I figured it out yesterday.

1 Like

The kids and I are going April 7-10! Trying to do a few short trips this year. Just changed reservation from All-Star Movies to Shades of Green at my kids request. They chose a pool with waterslide and third bed over the cool disney theming and more frequent bus service. Curious if they’ll be enjoy it as much as a traditional Disney resort. Soooo excited!

2 Likes

We are! first trip 4/9 to the 14th

1 Like