April 2016 Roll Call

My cousin and I will be taking our first “cousins” vacation together April 17-22! We are staying at CBR. Can’t wait!! I haven’t been to Disney since 2007!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. We were actually not doing the suit when I posted. But now we ARE doing a suite at AoA. The kids will be on the fold outs.

1 Like

The AoA fold-outs were excellent, hard to believe it was a fold-out. You will love it there!

1 Like

We (2 daughters aged 8 & 5, wife and I) will be at WDW April 7 to 14, staying at AoA, followed by 3 days at Universal. It’s our first trip to WDW together, and my first since 1992! I guess a few things have changed since then? We did go to Disneyland Paris a couple of years ago but that was at Xmas and it was cccccooooolllldddd. Very excited…

Leaving the husband at home and going with my BFF for her big birthday bash at WDW - April 11th - April 21st. We’re doing a split stay OKW/AKL - KV. BFF is running the 10k in the Star Wars “The Dark Side” marathon and we’re also doing the DestiNations Discovered Epcot Tour. Epic Trip!

2 Likes

Already on the FB group, but wanted to pop in here too :smiley: We’ll be going our first time to WDW April 5-13 staying at All Star Movies (we can only work up from there for subsequent trips, right?).

I think our kids will love the character theming & the hotel in all our trips to DL has always been the place where the stuff stays while we maximize park time only coming back to sleep. I am super jealous of everyone staying at beautiful resorts! We have Ohana dinner, 1900 Park Fare bfast & Chef Mickey Brunch all part of our plans for the trip so we will at least get to see those three resorts!

2 Likes

First WDW trip April 21-30 at POR in a Royal Room. I’m getting so excited I can hardly stand it!

3 Likes

Last chance everyone, I’m cancelling my Be Our Guest dinner reservation for 2 on April 19 at 7:10pm. Anyone want it?

Hi! I hardly ever check the forum, but I am on chat and in the April fb group. Just wanted to add onto this thread. DH and I will be there April 18-22, renting points for BWV before sailing away on our first Disney Dream cruise! Hope to meet some of you while we’re in the World!

April 23rd-27th here! I’ll join the Facebook group later, too.

I just got back from a 2 night solo trip. One of the highlights was meeting @niter and @jules. We waited in line and met Anna and Elsa together. I just wanted to say that if you can, try to meet some Liners while you’re there! It’s fun to actually meet some Liners! Hope to meet a few of you in April! (18-22)-- DH will be with me this time:)

2 Likes

I’m flying out on the 28th March and come home the 11th :cry:

I’m already on the Facebook page which I LOVE - feel like I know so many of you already x

2 Likes

I’ll be there with fam 4/16-4/23. I’ll have my humungous Liner button! Hope to meet some of you!

2 Likes

Hi chefmb, welcome! My DH and I will be there the same days as you, and we’re taking the kids and my parents on the Dream in November! My DH is very shy and looking forward to alone time with me, so I don’t know how many Liners I’d get a chance to meet on this trip, but it will be fun to compare notes when we get back!

I will be there the 17-24- we will have to plan a meet!

We will be there April 9th-16th. Traveling with DW, DSs 5 and 20 months with DMIL and my DM. Hate we will just miss ROL opening.

1 Like

I read today that CMs are working as of the end of this month. Maybe there will be a soft opening!

We will be there 4/9-4/15. GF

1 Like

We will be there April 25th-30th. :smile:

1 Like

we will be there April 17-22; 1st time staying at WL; sad to leave on ROL opening :disappointed:

2 Likes