Anyone seen the new fish thing?

Reducing the list to shows I’ve seen, my order would be

1. Illumination
  2. SW fireworks ) before they changed the launch site)
  3. Fantasmic
  4. Wishes

But of course, World of Color at DCA tops them all.

1 Like

Not having IPs shoved down my throat for a change was one of the charms of Illuminations. This is why I expect to be a disappointed in Harmonious - because it appears to be a Bob Chapec IP overload.

2 Likes

I get that.
For me, characters are what makes it different than Busch Gardens or Cedar Fair. Other places have way better rides, but tying in characters are what makes it’s Disney.

1 Like

Or even chose to move to Georgia despite being from somewhere way different! Lol.

This.

It’s just too ugly. The lake was serene and beautiful. And now it is ugly and gross

2 Likes

That’s literally not a thing.

New TP review up

5 Likes

Get out!
(Like - no way.)
Of course people move to GA!
It was in my top three states to move to mid- to late-2020.

1 Like

Yeah, I mean, given the other choices, Atlanta looked good by comparison! HAHAHA

Georgia’s population has been gradually increasing.

And my DS24 didn’t move there, but did just get his Master’s Degree in December from Georgia Tech, which has an amazing computer science program.

3 Likes

Now I know you’re joking.

It is a great school. Very competitive for GA high school students since the Hope scholarship will pay a significant portion, if not all the costs of that school.

3 Likes

This is cool. We are neighbors - in SC - and our Hope and Palmetto scholarships are amazing!

GA was number one on our list for a few months - we wanted a northern or Easter suburb of Atlanta. But things went sideways. Literally. We ended up choosing SC.

1 Like

What part? I really like Greenville and the up country!