Anyone have the Achievement Unlocked: Plan Complete T-shirt get rejected by Content Management?

Tried to buy one off of Zazzle and it said: “This product contains a design with an image and/or text that may be subject to copyright. Zazzle is not currently licensed to offer merchandise for this particular brand. If you are interested in purchasing officially licensed merchandise at Zazzle, please visit: Officially Licensed Merchandise – Brand Partners | Zazzle

Anyone else have this problem?

Try emailing them that it is an official Touring Plans shirt and the artist submitted the design.

It has worked in the past for the badges.

Edited to add: there are only TP references in that shirt

3 Likes

This was the post I was looking at the other day

Oddly enough (to my thinking) they approved my Len is my Genie shirt but blocked the Plan Complete shirt.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll try that.
I wonder if the problem is that I added my user name… on the front where there’s a place to add your name…

For some reason I think any changes makes them cancel. It is so weird. Most likely it is your name that did it.

2 Likes

I have that shirt and I believe it has my username on it. I’ll check later

But Zazzle was a total PITA about all of the shirts. It was a bummer

1 Like

yeah I remember seeing that shirt in your marathon post but only the back!

1 Like

Hey pssst, so did you put your username on the shirt?
And, if you did wrangle that, do you recall what legerdemain and finesse got it past Zazzle’s screening?

I never checked that for you did I.

I have set a reminder in my phone to check later, but it will probably be much later as I have plans for dinner out with my Auntie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And she taught me all the things about good food and drink - we do it right.

2 Likes

Now that sounds like a great evening, enjoy!

1 Like

once more. for those in the back.

It’s kinda why this ground to a halt. Even things that weren’t in violation were being flagged. Took the fun right out of it.

3 Likes

That’s a pity, the products look really sharp!

Well, I should be getting the Len is my Genie shirt fairly soon, it went through without any hassle.

I think everything that was complained about to zazzle, short of the geosphere one, have ultimately gone through.

It’s just ya gotta jump though so many friggin hoops to get an overpriced T-shirt. So annoying.

1 Like

I wore two of the Len is my Genie shirts this week.

2 Likes

@GreyingMouser I stopped home to change for dinner. I did add my username

4 Likes