Anyone else struggling with DVC website?

I had to decide if I was going for CC or a standard room at BWV. I was 1 second early at CC (went for the walk in shower and that was the wrong decision).

1 Like

Thanks. 8:00 EST is a much more civilized hour. I guess I’ll try then online and again at 6:00 (my time) by phone if I’m unsuccesful.

1 Like

How did it go?

It’s coming up. I’ll let you know at the end of the month!

2 Likes

I think the problem is that the site doesn’t want me to borrow 2023 points. But I think I should be able to. My use year is August and I’m booking for August dates, so I should be able to borrow from 2023 right? I only need to borrow 10 points so well below the 50% limit.

1 Like

Is this a direct or resale contract?

There is a glitch with some accounts that you need to call to book reservations that require borrowed points.

1 Like

I have 50 resale and 50 direct. I didn’t have this issue a few months ago when I was borrowing 2022 points!

1 Like

Are they the same resort?

Are you borrowing resale this time and did you borrow resale last time?

I was a little distracted last week, but once home I tried borrowing and making sure I was borrowing my direct points and it went through. So that was probably the issue. However, I borrowed from both contracts before without issue, but it was months ago.

2 Likes

Today was the day! Thanks, @PrincipalTinker, for the advice on borrowing resale vs. direct. I was going to call and borrow from my resale contract, but decided I really didn’t want to go to that trouble. Hopefully, they get it figured out soon. I have August 28 - September 1 at OKW (previously booked), followed by September 1-3 at Poly (booked today). Super excited as DD19 really wants to stay at Poly but I didn’t want to splurge on a whole week.

5 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like