Any point in keeping magic bands?

Floral rings I am told.

1 Like

Perfect! Can you tell how they are connected?

Ill ask my friend

1 Like

Thanks!

Yes, please I want to make/buy one too!

2 Likes

I didn’t connect mine just placed them near each other

7 Likes

@Halosa is my friend :smiley:

There you have it - hung in proximity, not connected

1 Like

I would save them for matching outfits but also in case you lose one during your trip.

I just “OoooOOOoooh”ed like the little green aliens from toy story. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I made mine this afternoon. I did choose to connect them and used floral wire to do so.

Clearly we have a few trips yet to take!!

Edited: found a bunch more! I knew they are somewhere!

8 Likes

That kind of reminds me of what I do with our old skis, except they take up a lot more space.

1 Like

Haha! Both of my cats are very bothered/intrigued/confused by this piece of art

11 Likes

They must think it is a real mouse or they are saying this thing keep taking our family away from us for a week at a time.

2 Likes

After a few years, the battery dies so the long range RFID won’t work (ride photos, etc.) However, the short range RFID should work indefinitely, so if you need extra copies of a band on a future trip (ex: grandpa wants to go back to room and open his door, I want to use his FastPasses in park) it will still work.

2 Likes

@OBNurseNH
@Halosa

I am so copying this idea! Will go on my wall with all of our pin lanyards.

3 Likes

So a friend of mine send me this photo today. She saw it on IG and thought I would like it. I had to laugh since I had already seen it here.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

And so funny.

Both @Halosa and @OBNurseNH are making me jealous. Not with the super awesome mickey artwork with all the magic bands, but with the knowledge that they have been to Disney SOOOOO many more times than I have. Take me on your next journey!

3 Likes

Using two bands for that purpose is brilliant! We have only one room with dining, so the extra bands will allow the other room to charge dining to the correct room. Thanks!

2 Likes