Any News on AP Extensions?

oh oh oh… just looked… yesterday nothing and this morning 4 months added to my exp. day :heart: Now wait to see what they are going to do with my Jambo reservation in Sept.

1 Like

3 Likes

:rofl:

Mine just got extended. Whew!

4 Likes

2 Likes

See, I told you so!

Nothing to worry about

Me on the other hand, I’m still waiting and waiting and waiting…

4 Likes

Just checked…mine is not extended yet either.

2 Likes

You are cracking me up with these! Thanks for the levity!!

1 Like

Wow! :astonished:

All I can say is, have WDW something against liners? Almost everyone to have posted over on Mouseowners has had theirs extended. I came on here expecting to see lots of happy people.

OT but why are my editing emojis not appearing anymore? :frowning: My keyboard ones aren’t always recognised on here.

Based on what I was seeing on chat earlier it seems like they are updating by type. Gold’s (so most DVCers) have been updating all morning, but not Platinum yet.

1 Like

Mine has finally extended!!

2 Likes

You are confirming my suspicions, It’s a conspiracy!!!

Disney IT department has an Artificial Intelligence program that scours the internets and social media looking for anything that might be construed as “anti-WDW”. Their algorithm then cross checks against the list of AP’s. Those listed as the worst offenders are at the bottom of the extension list.

Want more proof, there were helicopters flying all over WDW the past few days, wanna bet they were those black helicopters…

2 Likes

Still waiting here…
1A3F6CE3-05CF-48D5-8F61-D6053EA9DCCD

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl:

platinum here and mine was extended! 117 days!

4 Likes

Now they are just toying with me!

1 Like

Platinum and mine are finally showing extended!