Any fun QS in resorts?

We did the All Star Movies secret menu last December. It was cute. Would I make a special visit there to do it? Probably not. Not necessarily a QS but how about Trader Sam’s at the Poly? Another not a QS idea - Trail’s End at Fort Wilderness. Fairly low cost for a TS.

1 Like

This is what I’ve decided on!

2 Likes

This is on my “foods to try” list for this upcoming trip in two weeks! Can’t wait!

1 Like

We love POR! I feel like you can find something there for everyone and we also love the Old Mill feel. I’ve got some great video of the food court, but don’t think I can add that here. Here are some pics for this past March when we had a day trip at the end of our cruise.

1 Like

I hope you have a great time exploring!

1 Like

How much time did you budget to leave MK, eat at GP, and return to MK?

That day we were also using the trip over to explore WL and in general escape the crippling heat, so we had blocked out from 11AM to almost 3PM.

I’d say if I were just jumping over to eat, I’d probably block out 2 hours minimum, but more likely 2.5 hours depending. Takes time to get to boat launch from most spots in MK.

We were probably sitting in GP 35 - 40 minutes after we arrived at the MK boat launch.
We’ve been seated immediately at GP when we’ve eaten there, so total time at GP was about 1 hour to 1:15 if not taking your time.

Boat launch back to MK fairly close to GP, including wait the trip back was about 30 minutes more.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like