Another fun hypothetical

Time for another dumb (there was a typo in the title of this thread) hypothetical that I will get bored of and ignore after the first three responses. It’s based on one the DFB Guide asked on Facebook yesterday.

You are allowed only one attraction (so shows are included) in each of the four parks. Which four do you choose?

Before you answer, there are rules. You are only allowed one attraction of any given type in total. So, no, you can’t have Space Mountain, EE and SDD. To be annoying, Splash Mountain counts as a boat ride and a rollercoaster. So you can’t do Splash Mountain and EE, either.

My choices:

MK — 7DMT
EP — Soarin’
HS — ROTR
AK — NRJ

As you can see, I nailed it.

3 Likes

Can’t answer because choosing between FOTLK and FOP is like Sophie’s choice 🤷

3 Likes

Hey! I had to sacrifice SDD. Life is hard.

3 Likes

Hmm. Or maybe:

MK — PeopleMover
EP — Soarin’
HS — SDD
AK — NRJ

Oh oh this is hard.
HS- RotR (Frozen Sing-a-long)
MK- BTMR
AK- safari
EC- TTw/C

My only real “issue” is I don’t really like any of the rides at Epcot. I don’t hate them either, but my Epcot days are pretty WS focused. My favorite place was Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco / bellydancers, but that’s gone with Disney taking it over. I guess…

MK - HM
AK - FOP
DHS - ToT (I haven’t done RotR or MMRR, so I’m only basing it on what I have experienced)
EP - Germany / Biergarten

1 Like

HS- ROTR
AK- KS
Epcot- Soarin
MK- splash

I think I followed the rules

HS - ToT
AK - EE
EP - Soarin’
MK - PM

Thank you for saying this, I feel the same way. We used to like the Viking ship ride in Norway until the retheming and won’t do it anymore. We mainly go for the food, experience and street performers… that are absent right now.

2 Likes

MK - HM (omnimover)
EP - Soarin (virtual)
HS - ToT (coaster)
AK - Safari (actual vehicle?)

1 Like

Splash
Voices of Liberty
ToT
FoP

AK FOP (virtual)
HS RotR(in a class all its own)
EP Living with the land (boat)
MK peoplemover (omni?)

1 Like

I came to make this exact list!
So my vote is the same.

1 Like

MK - Hall of Presidents
EP - Turtle Talk with Crush
HS - ASS
AK - Triceratops Spin

HAHAHAHAH… just kidding

MK - HM
EP - Soarin
HS - SDD
AK - FOP

Couple tough choices there due to the arbitrary “no two types of ride” rule…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I wonder if there is a single person out there that would truthfully say this bizarre combination. I could see EP, HS, and AK for a kid, but no way that same kid chooses HOP at MK.

3 Likes

If you replace HOP with Dumbo, my DS2 would LOVE your list.

2 Likes

One could argue Soarin and FOP as the same type of ride/attraction

2 Likes

but dumbo and triceratop spin are the same type of ride, so replace HOP with Buzz Lightyear instead of dumbo - for DS2! haha

1 Like

Agreed…
I guess my substitute would be, and hold onto your hats…

EP - O Canada!

I’m serious, I can’t help it… I love that movie. I know its closed but I haven’t seen CFAW yet, so, I can’t evaluate it… I will probably love it too.

2 Likes

Okay, here’s mine.

MK-Haunted Mansion
EP-Test Track
AK-Expedition Everest
HS-ROTR

1 Like