Another fun hypothetical

MK- Pirates
AK- FOP
EPCOT- MS
HS-SDD I can’t help it- I love that coaster and laugh like a crazy woman every time I’m on it.

2 Likes

MK - splash (it a boat yall)
HS - ROTR
EP - soarin
AK - EE

If yall are gonna be sticklers on MK, then HM.

2 Likes

MK - HM (omnimover)
EP - Frozen (boat)
AK - FOP (flying?)
HS - MMRR (trackless)

I had to write it down to be sure I wasn’t double dipping.

MK: Teacups. I know, there are “better” rides, but I can’t help but love the spinning and laughter and music and lights
AK: FoTLK
EP: Soarin
HS: SDD

I think this might be mine too. Or swap two…
EP - Soarin (virtual)
AK - NRJ (boat)

Or…
MK - it’s a small world (boat) hey I love it!
EP - Soarin (virtual)
AK - Safari (vehicle)
HS - ROTR (?)

MK: HM
EP: Soarin’
AK: EE
HS: TOT

2 Likes

MK: Splash (boat/coaster)
EP: Soarin’ (sim)
AK: Safari (truck)
HS: TSMM (omni)

I’m so confused about the categories - do we get to make up our own with the exception of Splash being a coaster and a boat ride?

EP - Gran Fiesta Tour (boat) (Or LwTL?)
AK - FOP (simulator)
HS - ROTR (in a class of it’s own)
MK - 7DMT (coaster)

Edited to add: But since @sanstitre_has_left_the_building has long since lost interest in this thread and is ignoring responses, I’m sure my confusion will never be cleared up!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you bring up a good point what would be categories:

Boat
Omnimover
Roller coaster
Spinning rides
Operated vehicle (KS, rafiki train, and speedway)
Simulator
Trackless
Show
Experience (animation experience or maybe festivals)

2 Likes

Yes then we can expand our lists b/c choosing is hard :grimacing:

Well since mousematt lost interest you could just make it those 9 categories and you have to choose 2 in each park.

3 Likes

This actually makes another poll! Pick one ride from any of the parks that is your favorite in each category.

Some are hard to categorize.

ToT is neither coaster nor omnimover.

PeopleMover also isn’t an omnimover, but has similarities to both omnimover and coaster.

1 Like

ToT is in the terrorizing category

1 Like

Oh. So it is like ITTBAB!

2 Likes

You’ll have to tell me what that is :flushed:

It’s Tough to be a Bug

1 Like

OH :rofl::rofl::rofl: There are always screaming and crying children in there so for some yes, but our family actually loves it. But when the kids were little they refused … terrorized. The youngest now will only go to Universal and says WDW is too l/tame.

I guess I could have tried harder to figure it out… I have a headache today :sleepy: TY

What is wrong with you people. You thought you were so clever when you kicked the British out but look at you now: a complete shambles, crying out for leadership.

I’m like God. I set things in motion. I then let them play out, without intervening.

No you can’t.

2 Likes