Annual Passholder Rates Fall 2022

Have you canceled HRH yet or are you still thinking?

1 Like

I have HRH booked at a decent but higher rate as well as PBR at an AP rate. I’m still holding out for an AP rate on HRH, but if one doesn’t pop up I’ll probably stick to PBR.

1 Like

How long will you wait before cancelling?

1 Like

Till I feel like it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oookkk…I guess it was a nosy question :rofl:. I was more curious about at what point you would “call it” and decide they would not post an AP rate (for my own planning purposes).

1 Like

I think I have until 5 days before to cancel. I have cancelled and rebooked my hotel about a dozen times so far. :see_no_evil: I want to have at least one HRH on hand in case I ultimately decide that’s what I want to do, so I will probably keep this one until an AP rate pops up.

I will probably give it up eventually in favor of the PBR, but not sure how long I will hold out hope. It doesn’t hurt me to have two reservations, other than having cash tied up.

3 Likes

Definitely not!! It would be an odd trip for me if I didn’t, at least for a time while I figure things out.

2 Likes

I usually make my final decision at one week out. It is 5 days before check in to cancel without penalty. In my experience, if an AP price doesn’t show up by 1 month out, it’s not going to happen. The only time I couldn’t get one for a premium resort was during HHN though. Has always worked out otherwise

4 Likes

Keep the PBR!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mostly accurate… I have gotten a better rate about 10 days out!! However, it’s been when I want to add a single day or two and not rebook a whole trip.

I’ve been scheduled to arrive on a Monday and added a Sat and/or Sunday as a separate reservation at rates lower than the rest of the trip. (It’s so frustrating!! Like why can’t I add those days AND get that rate for the remainder already booked!! :crazy_face: )

3 Likes

My problem getting an AP rate for HRH seems to be Memorial Day. Sometimes there have been AP rates on the other days, but the only AP rate for Monday is a 2-bedroom suite for like $2K.

2 Likes

You deserve the suite :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl: