Annual Pass Park Pass Glitch Thread

Thank you so much @DumboRunner!!! Got all of mine!

1 Like

Still not working for me. :frowning:

I get it totally! congrats to you! it was a 14 hour labor and you have birthed a set of park reservations!

2 Likes

I hate long labors. This was a prodrome for sure - those are the worst! You keep thinking “its time” and you must have made progress, but nope! Just hours of agony to get nowhere. But then all of a sudden I flew! :smiley:

@Wahoohokie tagging you for work language :wink:

3 Likes

Me either. Giving up for the evening and hoping for the best for all of us tomorrow!

1 Like

I gave up last night. Our cat got me up early, you have no idea how happy I was to see your post. Thanks so much I was able to get all my days this morning except one next March that is not covered by a resort stay.

2 Likes

I’m so glad so many people were able to get all of their days!!
Is anyone else still having trouble or just me? I can get into the system with no issues but the parks all say unavailable. Earlier yesterday the issue was getting into the system at all and then being maxed out after making 6 reservations. Now I can’t even get to that point, so frustrating.

Maybe try calling early today before the phone lines get insane? Hopefully yesterday’s surge will have eased a bit?

what days are you looking for? I’m seeing park availability when I randomly click on dates. But I believe the July was looking gone

I was able to get my days late last night. Next order of business is buying tickets for my kids for the oct trip…

1 Like

I just checked the Park Availability tool, and it shows all parks available to Resort guests after mid-July. If you are not seeing that you really should try calling.

I have called three times now. They say they are “working on it”
At first seemed to be the AP glitch and now I don’t know what the deal is.
Started again at 07:00:00 this morning to call again and can’t get through.
But after 6 hours on hold to even talk to someone yesterday, if it isn’t an easy fix today I think I may just cancel our four upcoming trips. It shouldn’t be this hard, this is absolutely crazy. I also had a bad experience with a DVC CM two days ago which is only making matters worse. I’m sure we could buy something really nice if we resold our two DVC contracts…

2 Likes

This is where my brain was yesterday. I hope they figure out the new glitch for you, but yes, you shouldn’t have to deal with this. At minimum a CM should be able to override the system and make APRs for you like they used to be able to do for FPP

I think I am just frustrated and in rant mode. I have talked to them three times and said it would be “expedited” but nothing has been fixed or any attempt to override which would make the most sense. The CM yesterday also said they are on a skeleton crew because everyone is still furloughed. So why they decided to roll this all out without ironing out the details or having the support to back it up when it fails is beyond me.
A DVC CM accidentally cancelled our reservation and of course there were no more of the same room, which I had waitlisted for forever, to rebook it. Then after waiting on hold for hours to talk to them on top of all this park reservation nonsense, their system went down last night just as she was about to adjust our reservations/points, so we were out of luck.

I have an hour before I have to work, I’m sure I will wait on hold all that time only to have to hang up before getting through to anyone.
It really shouldn’t be this hard or frustrating for so many people.

2 Likes

I have dialed IT over 100 times this morning so far. Only busy signals. Still having the same problems booking.

1 Like

You are absolutely right – you should not have to go through one-tenth of this

1 Like

I’m so sorry, I was hoping it might be better today

1 Like

It was so painless this morning! Thanks everybody!

Not just you. Looks like whatever category your AP is in, mine is in the same.

Woke up this morning and all parks are still grayed out. Other members of my MDE account can select parks, but not complete because no tickets obviously, but my account is unable to select any park, even when part of a party. I can also cancel park reservations (which I did as an experiment) but unable to get them back, so it’s definitely no longer a limit issue.

i’m currently in line to speak to someone on chat now, but they’re swamped again.

Keep me posted, I’ll do the same if I am able to get anywhere.

1 Like