Annual Pass Park Pass Glitch Thread

Please post here if you are able to get past the AP park pass glitch (inappropriate limit on # of park pass days). Perhaps if we all check periodically we can alert everyone once it’s fixed as it appears GS won’t be doing anything when you call.

Personally I have 11 resort days over 2 trips and was limited to only 3 park passes.

1 Like

I was capped out at 6 days. And I have … well more than that in resort stays :wink:

I’m curious where we’re all falling here.(and here I don’t mean split stay as in “changing in one trip” I mean all your trip(s) combined, are they all DVC, All Resort, or Split (a mixture of DVC and resort).

…guess i should’ve went with the word “mixture”…huh? ah well.

• Activated AP w/ Resort (not DVC) Only Stay Of 4 days or more - NO PROBLEMS
  • NonActivated AP w/ Resort (not DVC) Only Stay of 4 Days or more - NO PROBLEMS
  • Activated AP w/ DVC Only Stay Of 4 days or more - NO PROBLEMS
  • NonActivated AP w/ DVC Only Stay of 4 Days ore more - NO PROBLEMS
  • NonActivated AP Split Stay (DVC/Resort) of 4 days or more - NO PROBLEMS
  • Activated AP Split Stay (DVC/Resort) of 4 days or more - NO PROBLEMS
  • Activated AP w/ Resort (not DVC) Only Stay Of 4 days or more - Capped at 3DAYS
  • NonActivated AP w/ Resort (not DVC) Only Stay of 4 Days or more - Capped at 3DAYS
  • Activated AP w/ DVC Only Stay Of 4 days or more - Capped at 3DAYS
  • NonActivated AP w/ DVC Only Stay of 4 Days ore more - Capped at 3DAYS
  • NonActivated AP Split Stay (DVC/Resort) of 4 days or more - Capped at 3DAYS
  • Activated AP Split Stay (DVC/Resort) of 4 days or more - Capped at 3DAYS
  • Activated AP w/ Resort (not DVC) Only Stay Of 4 days or more - Capped at 6DAYS
  • NonActivated AP w/ Resort (not DVC) Only Stay of 4 Days or more - Capped at 6DAYS
  • Activated AP w/ DVC Only Stay Of 4 days or more - Capped at 6DAYS
  • NonActivated AP w/ DVC Only Stay of 4 Days ore more - Capped at 6DAYS
  • NonActivated AP Split Stay (DVC/Resort) of 4 days or more - Capped at 6DAYS
  • Activated AP Split Stay (DVC/Resort) of 4 days or more - Capped at 6DAYS
  • Some variation of the above, but capped above 7 days
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE

0 voters

1 Like

I have 3/10 days.

I have a split stay but all 3 of the days I have are in the second part of the split which is a 6 night stay

I am unable to get any for the first part of the split at all now that I am marked as “capped”

I got 3/31 days :grimacing:

I was able to make 8 APRs for all of my resort stays in July. It wouldn’t allow me to make any for my 5 days in September.

Maybe the issue is APs with more than one resort res? I only have one 10/23-10/29 and was able to make all days. Anyone with just one reservations or able to make more than 2 or 3 days? Anyone with more than one reservation able to make all of theirs?

Yes many people have not been capped who have multiple different resorts and split stays

I have 3 reservations, BWI Sept 14-18 (cash), WL/CC DVC Sept 18-23, and WL/CC DVC Dec 10-18 (I also have April and May 2021 but no AP or tix for those)

I was able to make reservations for me and DD (we both have Gold AP) for 9/18, 9/19, and 9/20 and now all I get is the Evil You have reached your capacity message.

Threw a poll in. To see if there’s a general consensus.

actually I should have voted that mine is different. I have one stay that is split DVC/cash, but another that is all DVC and all I can do for both is just 3 days

Nope, then that is Split stay Resort/DVC

I have an activated AP. I have 1. Rented points for 8 nights. 2. split DVC and cash for 10 nights. 3. Cash at POFQ for 4 nights and 4. DVC for 7 nights. Didn’t see that on your poll

Activated AP two separate DVC stays, one in oct (got APR 6 days) one in March APR denied - over limit

Activated AP, split stay both regular resort reservations one room-only and one package. I was able to book one day only although I could book almost everyone else for the 4 days per booking. I suspect that one day is on my package ticket for the 2nd split. Another persons ticket also only allowed one day, and our 4-day package tickets in December only allowed my family - and not me- to book one day, even though my AP isn’t extended that far yet.

3 stays, capped at 11 days. Got all for the first 2 stays but the 3rd I only got 2 of 5 days.

3 stays, I am capped at 14 days but DH capped at 9 days.
Stay 1 we both got all 5 days;
Stay 2 we both got all 4 days.
Stay 3 (first 4 days are with my mom and I was able to get all of those days for her and me; second part of the trip is me and DH and was able to get 1 day for each of us but then nothing more).
All are on site stays, with Activated Platinum AP, non-DVC resorts

Found it

Active AP, expiry updated to 5/1/21, DVC split stay of 3+6, capped at three

So I am currently dialing several Disney help phone numbers one after the other in the hope of getting through one. AP VIP, IT, DVC, existing reservations help – you name it! either busy/beeping or the recording “all circuits are busy now – please call back later!”

Couldn’t Disney at least post a note to help us understand what is going on and that they are working to fix it?

2 Likes

That’s split dvc/resort