Annual Pass Park Pass Glitch Thread

Yes, Riviera and Pop

Right, you said you didn’t see that in the poll, but it’s there. That’s the “split stay” option. I derped the wording a bit. Should’ve said “mixture” instead of “split”

So your option is in the poll. As is @FindMeAFishingSpot’s. Which is the “capped at 7+ days” one.

The only one who isn’t is @DisneyDayDreamin, cause that’s accounting for 2 people, and the poll can’t do that.

1 Like

I have 3 upcoming trips (split DVC, resort and split DVC/resort) for a total of 23 park days and I made park reservations for every one of them. We have unactivated APs. I have no idea why it worked for me and not others (other than Disney IT sucks).

2 Likes

So as I keep trying and struggling and failing, I have started taking screen shots to be able to prove that as an AP holder with legitimate resort reservations I am getting the you-can’t-do-this block. In order to be able to prove it. We all should have this for if this doesn’t get fixed tonight (which I still, pathetically, hope it will)

2 Likes

That’s not “none of the above”…that’s dvc only, capped at 6 if I’m understanding correctly? Or at least for one of them, the other was denied completely?

So you would choose the “some variation, but capped at 7+ days”

Sorry I couldn’t add more options, the poll only allows 20 entries, so I had to cut some. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes!!! I picked the right one. And I don’t know why but I managed to delete my post so I’ll re-type it here.

Activated AP
July - Riviera, booked all 8 days
September - BWV, booked 0/5 days

1 Like

Yes the other one was denied completely.

1 Like

activated AP (with updated exp date of 6/21
resort for august 2020
resort for oct 2020

could only get 3 passes.

1 Like

How difficult, really, would it be for Disney to send an email to all AP holders tonight that said:

We are so sorry that there is a software error in the park reservation system and many AP holders with resort reservations who therefore should have been able to make park reservations for their entire resort stays were unable to do so today. We are so sorry (that we destroyed your day and perhaps put you at risk of being fired for not working), but we are working on it and will correct the problem tonight. Or if we do not we guarantee that you will have reservations once we do correct Our (yes, Our) mistake.

Dreams Are a Wish Your Heart Makes…

5 Likes

Other…because with my upcoming September and December DVC rentals the activated APs capped at 3 days and the unactivated APs capped at 6 days

Currently on the phone with DVC for another issue with our membership. She said they received an email saying it is a known issue for AP holders with multiple reservations. No ETA on when it will be fixed and that is all the information they were given.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be hard (but instead they sent a survey asking people how their experience was today making park reservations).

@OBNurseNH @Randall1028 @DeepInTheHeartofTexas. The system is working for me now

1 Like

its working

1 Like

YAY!!
(yes, that is a complete sentence)

its working now

trying to tag everyone!

1 Like

I got it to work for a full 30 seconds before olaf lost his head.

Now we’re back to “no park available anywhere, ever.” stage.

PROGRESS!

1 Like

its working now

@FindMeAFishingSpot @galuchies_463555 @BoilerMomPharmD @threeprincessesfourprinces @srentmee @ljhealey @DisneyDayDreamin

I hope I’ve tagged everyone!

3 Likes

Keep trying – it would tell me no park and I stubbornly – who me, stubborn and bloody-minded?! – kept re-trying or trying on different days and going back and got it. Lots of Olaf no-heads but I kept plugging away

OK, I need a glass of wine…

1 Like