Annoying Cell Phone use

Yes there’s a lot of swearing in Ireland. And a lot of religion based exclamations, like “Jesus Mary and Joseph!” or “Holy Mary Mother of God!” My Granny wasn’t a big swearer but those were 2 of her favourite sayings.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t see the need to obsessively document every moment, I’d rather remember the time I was there. Especially taking video of THINGS THAT AREN"T MOVING. :roll_eyes:

I like to make music videos of our trips then put up a link to friends and relatives to watch them on Youtube. Even there, I use stills with Ken Burns effects. There is only ONE video in the bunch- a clip of the Pope in his Popemobile in St. Peter’s Square. I have actually used that clip in other traveler’s music videos that I’ve given as gifts.

But it’s extra special to me because it shows my friend waving back to him. With her camera down. As it should be. But when I see her, it makes me wonder a little about me not being in the moment, which I regret.

2 Likes

@MouseGirl42 @ryan1
Great Maker! You had a Babylon 5 convo and I WASN"T HERE

My morning is ruined.

1 Like

Well. If it makes you feel any better, morning ends in about 1 hour from now…at least where I live.

It’s okay. I’ve already entered a temporal rift along with Babylon 4. It never happened. Or, rather, hasn’t happened yet. Next time I’ll be around.

1 Like

Just the author I would suggest.

Hmm. Now I’m confused. I mean, if it hasn’t happened yet, how are you here to say you’ll be here next time in the past? Am I existing in the present, you’re in the future? Or were you in the past and jumped over the present to the future, and eventually I’ll catch up to you?

I’m afraid J. Michael Straczynski made it much clearer. I’d stick to your day job! :wink:

1 Like

I had to watch Babylon Squared several times to get it, so you’re right about that!

1 Like