Annoying Cell Phone use

Fairly well, the A7s is remarkable at lowlight but I caught nothing that can’t already be seen on YouTube. It was more me getting used to the controls to see if I could replicate what I had already seen on YouTube.

The process was pretty much me sitting in the doombuggy and holding the camera tight to my chest. That’s pretty much it. Good times.

1 Like

It’s an Angel. Obviously.

You’ll never see it move…

5 Likes

aaaaand now that dragon is far more terrifying than it was ever intended to be. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m guessing this is a reference to something. I just don’t know what.

3 Likes

This right here was (and still is) proof positive that you Brits have some serious issues you need to work out with a trained professional.:slight_smile:

EDITED FOR THE ENGLISH IMPAIRED (Read: The Brits):
“That there, the “Weeping Angels” concept from Dr. Who, is proof positive that there is evidence that the British People, in general, have some serious mental issues that they need to work out and resolve with a trained psychiatric professional.”

2 Likes

Ah. Okay. I’m not a Dr. Who watcher, hence my ignorance on the matter!

1 Like

It might be if @MouseGirl42 was British!

2 Likes

oh i wasn’t referring to her specifically, she’s fine. That was just a general notice for any Brit who read that.

1 Like

I’m going to take it as a compliment that he thinks that I’m a Brit. :smiley:

3 Likes

As you should!

2 Likes

I thought he was referring to Brits in general, since Dr. Who is a British show. It isn’t that @MouseGirl42 came up with the idea herself. It was the Brits!

1 Like

Ah but it can’t be proof that Brits need therapy if it wasn’t a Brit who said it.

2 Likes

See…if they spoke proper English, they would know that!

(ohhhh I’m so gonna die. :rofl: )

1 Like

Yes I hold my hands up, every last one of us came up with the idea!

1 Like

Aha! So you admit it! :wink:

1 Like

It’s a fair cop.

1 Like

Do you have someone already to make funeral arrangements?

1 Like

I like to live on the edge.

1 Like

Nah. He’s just planning to be Touched by an Angel.

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

:smiley:

3 Likes