And so this is Christmas…

So, the internet says it’s possible to visit the 4 parks in one day. Challenge accepted.

Start at DHS 8 am and end with Epcot at 10pm.
ETA: start at DHS, end at MK
ETA: start at MK, end at DHS

:exploding_head:

8 Likes

Next job I get, I need to make sure the list of requirements is that they have an office in Orlando…and that I would need to travel there often. :grin:

What am I supposed to in the Portland area…or worse, Minnesota…that gets me anywhere close to Disney? Sigh.

5 Likes

Two things:

• You’re kids are right that you can live a satisfying life without Disney and that it is expensive and it could be irresponsible to go if you can’t afford it.

• you’re kids are absolutely wrong that there’s anything wrong with you choosing to take a solo trip, even though you’ve just gone, because it’s within your means (yay work conference in Orlando!) and you want to go. The ingrates. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m so excited for you and hope you have an incredible time! Just sad we’ll miss you at our liner meet in January.

7 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

I’m sorry they don’t want to go. I’m happy to volunteer in their place.

9 Likes

There are other kids. :laughing:

7 Likes

Jude the Dude!

DD9 just asked me to watch Zootopia with her again this week. Man I love that movie.

7 Likes

Aw!! No one better than Judy Hopps to go park hopping with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I see no real problem here.

I mean sure a long term problem of where did you go wrong raising them. But no immediate problem.

Solo trips can be some of the best!

3 Likes

I was initially disappointed, but now, after warming up to the idea I’m super excited!

Right? :joy:

5 Likes

Now you’re thinking clearly!

3 Likes