And so this is Christmas…

Yay! Abracadabar for a drink first?

6 Likes

If you can move that conference up to 1/17-1/22 that would be even better. You’d have so many liners to bar hop with.

7 Likes

Yes!!

4 Likes

I also never had that blue drink with the little yellow duck. Boathouse I think.

5 Likes

So you’re just going to stop in at every bar along DS and ask for the blue drink with the little yellow duck until you find it?

5 Likes

I will need you and @ThorKat to help me find it :joy:

5 Likes

Yep. Duck duck razz. :yum:

4 Likes

I had trouble finding my actual hotel room sober… imagine after bar hopping solo. Lol

8 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

That was really good!

3 Likes

You’re allowed to love Disney and they are allowed to only like it.

I only like it.

I come to the board because I like the people posting. I don’t care to go back anytime soon myself.

I’m sure you’ll find some liners there at that time. :heart:

7 Likes

If I were passive aggressive, which I’m not, I would only have solo trips to Disney from now until they all begged me to take them.

Yeah.

12 Likes

9 Likes

It’s true, and jokes aside I 100% respect that.

3 Likes

We all have our character flaws.

7 Likes

I’m running there April 14 in case you have the Disney bug in April. So far it’s just me. I had a nurse running with me, but she just moved away and isn’t coming. I’ll need drinks to quench my thirst.

3 Likes

Ok @ScottFL, so you are coming with me and @ThorKat to our epic bar hopping event Saturday night 2/4?

If I skip my last conference talk, I might be able to get in line for Trader’s grotto early afternoon.

I can be irresponsible for one day, now that I don’t have to worry about setting a bad example for my kids. :joy:

6 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s doubtful. Family birthday that weekend.

3 Likes

Ah… @Enchantedbythemouse I will be at Disneyland 4/9-4/12!

You are running…? RunDisney? Awesome.

4 Likes

Booked one night at All Star Sports with the exact amount I saved on tickets. Now I come back on Monday 2/6 :smiley: .

Just need to decide which park(s) I want to visit. Me, myself and I need to decide.

6 Likes