And so this is Christmas…

It’s a bench!

5 Likes

Thank you for a fabulous, festive trip report!

3 Likes

But why are there walks around it?

2 Likes

So you don’t fall off it!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

He does :joy:! If it wasn’t for me, he would gladly never step his foot in an amusement park.

6 Likes

This was scary for us the first time we left them for two weeks (it was 10-14 days???). We didn’t want strangers in the house or to deal w/ a kennel. They were fine, but not happy w/ us when we returned :rofl:

3 Likes

An enchanted bench @ThorKat

4 Likes

Ok so I understand it’s supposed to be a “bench” but it’s just weird! :rofl:

4 Likes

Not just a bench. A MAGIC bench! :grin:

4 Likes

Hi everyone!! I’m in!! Thanks for the invite! :wink: I’ve watched Flavita’s trip with lots of joy as though I was with the crew having fun with their adventure . It’s very cool to learn you guys have such an amazing community here!! Last summer we came along with Flavita’s family to visit WDW and we were stunned to find out how little we knew about the park up until that trip. She showed us thousands of new things and tricks !! I couldn’t believe they have had Geysers and giraffes for a long while!! What about that huge hotel besides the Geyser? What about waking up super early during vacation to hit the entrance first?? The use of APPs for reservations (what??). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

— now I am learning all the new vocab DD, DW, DH, WDW, :nerd_face::star_struck::rofl: (by Google). :grimacing::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
—- and lots of “wait what?? They have horse rides? They have golf cart rides? An Olaf “treasure hunt” map?? Hogwarts shines bright & blue in the night?!?! Wow!! :grin::yum::yum:. Nice to be here!! @Flavita

24 Likes

Welcome!!

3 Likes

Welcome!! :grin:

2 Likes

Yay!! Welcome Marc!

First post and LOTs of emojis, I love it :joy:

:person_gesturing_no::woman_with_probing_cane:t2::+1::alien::skull_and_crossbones::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::dog::skull::woozy_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::partying_face::sob::face_with_peeking_eye::expressionless::no_mouth::space_invader::ghost::eyes::zombie:

12 Likes

I also approve :ok_hand:t3::smiley::yellow_heart::rofl:

Welcome to the forum @Marc73 :beers::partying_face:

8 Likes

Oh, Geyser at WL? Good times.

8 Likes

At some point we will have to show you the unwritten rules of giving hearts :heart: . There is an algorithm somewhere?

4 Likes

Oh there is a badge for that. Too funny. Congrats Marc on your fist badge!

7 Likes

:medal_sports:

5 Likes

Welcome to the gang! We love abbreviations and emojis. The more the better!

5 Likes