And so it begins again!

Woot woot :tada::tada: so happy for you and your mom

1 Like

I am very happy to hear how great things are going!

1 Like

Please post lots of pictures and above all else, enjoy your trip with your mom!!!

2 Likes

WooHoo! Sooo happy for you! Congrats on your courses! That is such an accomplishment! Enjoy every minute of your trip!! Can’t wait to hear about it!!!

1 Like

Thank you all! :heart:

It’s starting to really hit me now and I couldn’t sleep last night due to me being excited to go. I might be bustin’ into those sleep pills a little earlier than anticipated (this is why you don’t start a vacation on Monday, kids… the weekends become killer! lol )

2 Likes

Wishing you and your Mum a wonderful trip :slight_smile: look forward to hearing all about it

3 Likes

Waiting at the airport!! (Don’t worry, I won’t spam this thread with photos just wanted to share this one)

33 Likes

Hooray! Hope you both have a wonderful time.

1 Like

Happy travels! How you both have a wonderful trip! You both deserve it!

1 Like

Safe travels! Have a great trip! I am so happy you are going! Thank you for the photo!

1 Like

I love this! Give her our love please, and best wishes for a great trip.

1 Like

Safe travels, have a great time and I for one would love to see more pictures! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope you have an amazing time! And I agree - keep the pics coming!

3 Likes

Enjoy every minute. Hope all goes well

1 Like

Yay, I’m so happy for you guys! Please keep the pics coming!

2 Likes

Yay! Have fun, be safe and healthy! Can’t wait to see more pics! Why did I think you were so much older?!

2 Likes

You both look beautiful! Love those smiles! Please post lots of pics!!

1 Like

I hope you both have a wonderful time!

1 Like

Oh there’ll be pictures. Today there wasn’t many just cuause photography was cumbersome so far. As I settle into things, there’ll be a lot more… though in the mean time…

28 Likes

Beautiful! What a great smile ( you too)! Your a passholder now so lots of photos!

2 Likes