And away we go! Off to Neverland: an almost live trip report

Uh oh. :frowning:

Hope the rest of the night is more peaceful.

2 Likes

As much as I want everything to be perfect and rosey while here, kids (and teens/tweens) get big feelings and donā€™t always display them appropriately :pensive: this is what I have to keep telling myself. I think everyone has ugly moments at Disney :rofl: theyā€™re in bed now and Iā€™m hoping they sleep well enough to not be like this tomorrow

8 Likes

I once had to essentially drag my severely-melting-down son from the Turtle Pond bus stop at OKW back to our villa (and yes, we passed several people and yes I nearly died of embarrassment). I soon thereafter messaged @BGK to ask where I could get a beverage as close to the taps at HS as possible and to inquire about the legalities of selling offspring to gypsies in the state of FL :laughing:

It was definitely my worst Disney moment ever. But now itā€™s kind of funny. (Kind of).

All this to say: it happens! Tomorrow is another day and it will be magical!

6 Likes

Also, I lost my wallet. So thatā€™s a great way to not sleep before mk rd day. :sleepy:

1 Like

Uggghhh! Sorry to hear that. Pixie dust you find it soon.

2 Likes

OMGoodness :frowning:

Wallet wasnā€™t at cvs, which is where I had it last. There arenā€™t many places I could have put it. For now Iā€™m trying to just enjoy the magic

We are taking it easy, no one can do another go go go day :blush:

14 Likes

Sometimes it pays to stop and look around

15 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

I just watched Rogue One! I havenā€™t been following your SW watching thread, did you finish everything yet?

2 Likes

I can hear your last pic. Over and over and overā€¦

1 Like

I did!

I am a hardcore fan by now :wink:

Ok maybe not hardcore but definitely a fan.

I fell in love quite by accident and Iā€™ll never be the same again.

6 Likes

Snacks! Or is this a drink?

So far it isnā€™t too crowded. Weā€™ve ridden ppf, iasw, caroussel, btmr, flying carpets,and potc The only wait weā€™ve had is twenty minutes at btmrr. Not bad for missing rope drop and trying ā€œnot to care.ā€

12 Likes

Itā€™s deliciousā€¦ thatā€™s what it is!

3 Likes

After our snacks and the magic carpets , we wanted some AC, so off to the tiki room, and country bears.

Lunch was at 2:20, you see how well the Brazilian cheese bread went over! Iā€™m case you are wondering what dd7 had, it was Mac n cheese. I had the crew stew and it was delicious

We had to walk through the treehouse

We saw some cavalcades, had pictures taken, and then off to tomorrow land! It just finished storming and we are staked out in 7dmt hoping it will open soon. Might have to bail because kids are whiney and have to go potty

12 Likes

Love the country bears!

2 Likes

We left the line for the bathroom. I donā€™t think it ever came back up. We rode the teacups, then got a mo from Caseyā€™s for HEA.

Waiting for the crowds to die down before heading out. There was a lot that we didnā€™t get done because we went wildly off plan, BUT everyone is happy and that is what matters. Rest day tomorrow!

11 Likes

Took me a minute to realize you meant 7DMT never came back up, not the bathroom. :joy:

11 Likes

I couldnā€™t figure out what she meant :joy::joy:

I thought she was being sarcastic about the bathroom line being too long and that it just have been broken

I entirely missed the 7D part

5 Likes

LOL Iā€™m so sorry! I was typing while tired. Yes, I meant we left 7dmt because everyone had to pee. 7d had been down all afternoon, and when it finally opened we made our way there just to be dumped on by rain and the ride closed again. Even when the storm moved out of the area, it stayed closed :rofl:

6 Likes