And away we go! Off to Neverland: an almost live trip report

Some pictures that closed out our evening: see ya real soon pumpkin exit, and the electrical water pageant

13 Likes

Did they not allow you in the area in front of Casey’s because it was full or was it reserved?

Casey’s was very full. The only reserved area was the hub grass to the right when facing the castle. We didn’t go to main street for the fireworks until about 8:30 after picking up our hot dogs, so we kind of had to go where we could.

3 Likes

I know I promised only Disney for the rest of the report, but DH and I went on the lamb today, left the kids with my mom. We ended up at universal to ride some roller coasters. No plan, the only objective was to get on the velocicoaster. Mission complete

We got really lucky because they closed it just four trains after ours due to weather. I was surprised, we got there at 1:00 on a Saturday and only had a thirty minute wait. We also rode spider man, the hulk (which we walked right onto after they reopened from the weather delay) and Kong, which was also a walk on.it was not crowded at all for a Saturday, maybe the summer crowds are coming to an end?

Then we went to the Edison for dinner. I chose the Edison distinctly for their cocktail menu. But if you remember, I’ve lost my wallet, which means my id too, and Babyface over here gets carded literally everywhere. I had iced tea :smirk: at least there was entertainment

Tomorrow will make obnurse happier; it’s AK day!

15 Likes

I’m glad to have found your report, it’s great! Love all the pics!

1 Like

I have that same JP shirt!! Love it. How was the Edison entertainment? Does it still start the adults only portion after 10 even with an 11 pm close?

1 Like

The Edison entertainment was basically a band just like postmodern jukebox if you know them. It was ok. We left by nine so I’m not sure about adult only

1 Like

We were at AK by 7:30, we had to stop for a restroom and also we walked really slowly. No one was on Asia, it was kinda nice. On and off ee twice by 8:10

17 Likes

Hello gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is this a secret menu item? I have never seen this but is right up my DD’s ally.

It’s not a secret menu item but it’s inconsistently available. Hit or miss.

1 Like

I am the worst at finding the fun and interesting food items. On the online menu it just lists deserts, so good to know to look for this on mobile order.

2 Likes

I love the spontaneity of your trip! So much fun. Glad I found this!

1 Like

It was posted on a sign outside the queue.

3 Likes

The gorillas were eating breakfast! We saw the new baby as well as grace

Some random photos we’ve taken along the way

Some random magic we’ve found on the way

Wilderness explorers!

We’re headed to rafikis planet watch!

16 Likes

Yay! Rafikis. I’m hoping to go there for the first time next month. I love AK. Can’t wait to be there.

1 Like

so sorry for my incorrect post!

1 Like

We drew Todd from Fox and the Hound

enjoyed the affection section

Now we’re waiting for the lion king show! It should start in a few minutes

12 Likes

Your drawings turned out great!!!

1 Like

That. Was. Amazing!

11 Likes