An Incredible-y Contemporary Belated Birthday Trip!

.jpeg)

Views from my room - yes, I’ll submit them when I’m home.

And the gluten-free breakfast sandwich at Contempo is basically a BEC omelette between gf bread! Cool!

15 Likes

Sorry about the discombobulated post above - not sure what was up with the internet this morning!

2 Likes

At Epcot!!

Started with Spaceship Earth because of course I did. (Long-standing family joke.)

Did Single Rider for Test Track at practically a walk on.

Got the sculptures.

Walked onto Gran Fiesta Tour. The lady from last night should be here - she and her daughter could have their own boat without putting anyone out. :rofl::rofl:

After this I will head to Cosmic Rewind for my ILL. Looks like my BG will be called during Space220 Lounge so I’ll be using the tap in any time after your group is called. Haha!

21 Likes

She’s such a beauty! I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SSE so much!

6 Likes

CONGA!!!

Only one song to go to collect them all!!

9 Likes

:laughing:

:crossed_fingers: My last song keeps eluding me!!

8 Likes

That’s because @Jeff_AZ cursed you.

8 Likes

I used to watch a soap opera in the 80’s that had a storyline like that, I think…

11 Likes

As The Days Of Our World Are Beautiful in the Hospital? I watched that one too!

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Exactly–people are so entitled!

Is this only for BG? Or for ILL too? What about LL? I keep reading about this but keep getting it all mixed up in my head.

For BGs you can tap in any time after you’re called. For LLs it looks like you can usually do it up to 2 hours late - but not always. We don’t think ILLs have more than the standard 5 before, 15 after grace periods.

6 Likes

This.

I think the thinking behind it is you can pretty much pick your ILL time so you can schedule around your ADRs. A bit less flexibility for picking the time on LLs, but still if the return time is when you have an ADR, you know.

The VQ you have no say over when they call it. My server said she will give me a detailed receipt in case they ask, but from all I have heard they don’t ask. Might quip “Kinda late…” but it is no stress.

6 Likes

Thank you both @lizzieanne771 and @missoverexcited!

2 Likes

You can pick your ILL time but they do change the same as the LLs do. It happened to us several times. But we were able to work round it, we only usually have dinner ADRs and always booked early ILLs so no clash.

4 Likes

With ILLs it definitely helps to know your ADR time!! I at first got mixed up and thought this was my 12:20 ADR day and almost booked 11:30 - which WAS my ADR!!

But in this case the not wanting to load to take a gift card played in my favor and I remember before booking 10:10.

3 Likes

Space220 lounge lunch!! Drink is The Nebula. The plate is the sliders, but they put both short ribs on one bun to make it gluten-free. Sooooooo good!!!

21 Likes

Single Rider line is operating at Soarin today.

But I am using my LL.

6 Likes

I hereby release you from your curse.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DifferentThoroughChital-size_restricted.gif

13 Likes

Soarin made up for the lady last night. They had put me and the couple behind me in B3 - which, at least it is center.

Then the CM came over and said “I’m upgrading you 3 to B1!”

18 Likes