An Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere

We are 10 minutes away from Boardwalk. We were picked up the in the express area at MCO by Cast and Crew Transportation. I :100: % recommend them! Plus they have strollers now too so we don’t have to worry about a rental through another company.

13 Likes

Well done on getting all of that while traveling! Hope you have an amazing first day!

1 Like

What a great day you have planned already! Enjoy your trip!

1 Like

Impressive!

1 Like

Awesome day so far friends! We are currently waiting for fish and chips by the water. The view is (almost) perfect. :wink:

Also, my fave picture so far!

24 Likes

Well done!!

2 Likes

Alright everyone… Cosmic Rewind is my new favorite ride. It is such a thrill!! We were lucky to ride twice today. DS5 was super brave and liked it but is not interested in riding it again. DH definitely experienced motion sickness but he said he is willing to try again on Monday when we come back. DD was not a fan on the first ride but liked it much better the second go around.

We also rode TT, Soarin, FEA, and LwtL with G+. We tried to thank the Phoenicians but it was down when we were over there. We rode RAT with ILL. We will ride Ratatouille agin on Monday but will not be purchasing it. I don’t think it’s worth paying for. My family unanimously agreed that MMRR is a better ride.

We came back to the room and are chilling for the night. We woke up at 2:30 so we are ready to hit the sack for the night. :sleeping:

15 Likes

20 Likes

Me too!! What songs did you get?

4 Likes

Yes!! It’s amazing! I was smiling ear to ear the whole time. On our first ride we got Conga and the second time we got One Way or Another.

6 Likes

So you rode twice—VQ and ILL?

1 Like

Happy to see y’all back in the world! The littles have grown so much in a year!

2 Likes

Yes I grabbed the BG first and then the ILL right at 7.

5 Likes

Lovely pics!

2 Likes

That’s fabulous.
I need to understand the ins and outs of VQ before 6/23!

2 Likes

Wow. You did both within a minute? I’m impressed.

3 Likes

OMG could you BE any cuter?!

Yay!

9 Likes

Beach Club?

2 Likes

I think Boardwalk based on Dumbo on the twin murphy.

2 Likes

Boardwalk Villas until Wednesday, then our first transfer!

5 Likes