An Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere

Hello liners! :wave:t3:

My family is about to embark on our annual pilgrimage to WDW and I want to invite you to be our guest. Also… yes I am being facetious due to recent polling results that shall not be named :wink:.

Vacation mode started yesterday. DS5 just finished pre-k :sob:, DD9 just finished 4th grade, DS15 just finished his first year of high school, and I just finished my 13th year teaching!

Here is a pic of DS5 at pick up yesterday. He has attended an outdoor school for the past 2 years and we will miss it dearly… but he will be coming to my school next year for kindergarten so that is exciting!

Also, I may have bought myself a pre vacation present. :partying_face::star_struck::upside_down_face:

We leave the house tomorrow at 3 am. :scream: my body has been prepping because I woke up at 4:00 the past two days. Here is a pic from last ‘s trip. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok time for laundry and more packing! :v:t3: See ya real soon!

34 Likes

Yay! Your trips are always so much fun to follow :slight_smile: Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Safe travels! (Love your pictures)

1 Like

Enjoy your trip. And how great your phone has a not so hidden Mickey.

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Can’t wait to follow along!

1 Like

Hooray! Safe travels!

1 Like

Love the title. Off to listen to some Tom Petty!

1 Like

Current status

12 Likes

Wow your packing is so organized! Hope you have a great trip!

4 Likes

Don’t zoom in on the back corner :laughing: and also an hour ago things were in total disarray.

4 Likes

but now we have to :laughing: :innocent:

I didn’t, can’t wait to follow along

3 Likes

Have to admit, I did :laughing::see_no_evil:. It still looks pretty orderly to me!

2 Likes

:laughing: I agree it all looks orderly… even from a distance.

2 Likes

Ok car loaded up and kids are in bed. Here is to hoping that the morning goes smoothly at home and at the airport! Good night!

13 Likes

I have been singing your trip report title over and over all day. :joy: Good night! Best wishes for a smooth morning.

5 Likes

Airport selfies!

21 Likes

Safe journey!

2 Likes

Family selfie waiting to board

Score! There were 5 seats in the front/second aisle. :grin:

15 Likes

Alright G+ is sooo stressful guys! But… it looks like everything that we wanted worked out in the end.
:arrow_forward:GOTG BG5 secured!
:arrow_forward:GOTG ILL secured for 5:00
:arrow_forward:RAT ILL secured for 9:00
:arrow_forward:Soarin for 9:30 (we waited to get this to push the time back)

15 Likes

Safe travels!! :flight_departure:

2 Likes