Am I the only one? Of course not!

Okay, you convinced me too - 1 extra night at Pop booked! :star_struck::star_struck:

It helped that as I was looking at flights into Orlando. I discovered that a flight credit I had on Jetblue for a cancelled 2020 work trip had not actually expired in 2021, but was good through June 2022. So that covered the cost of an extra night…

5 Likes

Yes!! Enablers unite!

2 Likes

The only consideration for extending a stay is that you need a recovery day when you get back. So if you come back Sunday instead of Saturday, you will need Monday off work. But then once you’ve cut into another work week, what’s one more day?

This leads to a simple solution. Extend to Monday and take Tuesday off. (Rinse and repeat. :wink:)

4 Likes

So should we stay until Friday? Then we’d have the following weekend to recover! Disney logic!

2 Likes

I really don’t see any other alternative! :joy:

3 Likes

So wait, did my trip just go from 8 days to 14? :joy:

3 Likes

Generally it’s cheaper when you stay over Saturday night… so Sunday?

4 Likes

I seriously blame you :rofl: It was just a brief thought in my head until this thread.

And I kept thinking I would like my DD to be able to explore Pop, not just drop our bags and go. And then flight credits.

1 Like

3 Likes

You aren’t alone!

We arrived Feb 1 and were to go home March 3rd, changed tickets to March 15th.

A few minutes ago changed flights to stay until March 30th and returning to WDW again May 11th!

As many things as that I believe are wrong with WDW right now we are still are having such a great time. That first 30 days or so we went to the parks 19 times!

5 Likes

Wow. That is a huge change.

2 Likes

#lifegoals

2 Likes