Am I the only one? Of course not!

:joy: Who am I kidding? I know you all will relate….

Am I the only one who is always trying to extend my planned trips? I have been looking at alternate flights so that we can fly back on Sunday vs Saturday for our May/June trip. I have to add on a day, right?? :smirk:

10 Likes

I mean, relative to the total cost of the trip, adding an extra day is practically FREE! :wink:

12 Likes

I mean… what else would you do Sunday?

5 Likes

(Go to church.)

4 Likes

Even that you can do any time online nowadays.

3 Likes

This is true. Our church has online services.

Let’s see…more days versus fewer days…what to do, what to do…

6 Likes

This is so true! Why didn’t I consider that??

3 Likes

This is how my trips have start days of Mondays vs. the originally planned Wed./Thursday! They were supposed to be long weekends, but Universal is really good at lowering the hotel rate for 5+ days.

4 Likes

Sounds like extending the trip is a no brainer in that case!

3 Likes

The answer is always yes. A day. A week. More. The answer is always yes.

PS - I should have my own warning label.

9 Likes

Shouldn’t we all? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

This is why I bought my return flight for my July trip but not my flight out? I mean it is easier to throw on a night a POP (beginning of trip) than it isnat Poly (end of trip) so I am letting thay stew before pulling the trigger.

2 Likes

Well… there is one issue. We are starting at Boardwalk and ending at Grand Floridian. If we add a night, right now it’s looking like it will be at Port Orleans Riverside. Is that a bad move?

I do that all the time. Seriously all the time. I just added a day to our trip that starts Friday. :joy:

4 Likes

Exactly. You understand Disney math.

3 Likes

I love it! Also jealous! The best I can do right now is keeping messing with my plans. I am recovering from surgery and it is taking longer to recover than I thought. So basically, I deserve a longer vacation right?

3 Likes

You definitely deserve a longer vacation. Sorry your recovery is taking longer than expected.

2 Likes

Thank you. :two_hearts: The upside is that I am getting a longer break from work which has been nuts lately but the downside is that I really dislike being so reliant on others.

2 Likes

That is hard. It probably seemed okay initially but now is difficult.

2 Likes

Definitely! Disney can do the heavy lifting with the transfer so even if you end up with 3 hotels it’s manageable.

2 Likes