Am I the only one? Of course not!

I am but only because the flight home on a monday is so high!!!

1 Like

I remember paying a small fortune to add one day on to a beach vacation. It was worth it.

Well, the only reason I can make the new one work is because I can do a free change through Southwest. They moved my flight by an hour so I can modify for free.

4 Likes

It’s amazing how one more day can make such a big difference!

3 Likes

I love POR and if you have never seen it then why not check it out? However if it is going to be a place to crash gor the night and you wont be spending much time there I would go for a value resort?

Nice!

I added days to our last trip. It was the first time we stayed for a full week and it was amazing!

2 Likes

Lol, this is how I end up in 3 different resorts for most of my trips, you have to.

2 Likes

I mean I’m really not seeing any downsides at this point!

3 Likes

Ok, flight changed and hotel booked.

:star_struck: :grin: :dancer:

5 Likes

Perfect!!

2 Likes

Glad we could be the enablers you needed :rofl:

3 Likes

I always end up adding on at least one day due to “flight changes” or something. Same with our trip next month!

3 Likes

I thought Southwest always allowed free changes. It was just subject to current pricing, but they never charged for flight changes unlike the other airlines. Did they change something? Or should I have not asked as now you can add a day every trip if you’re flying Southwest? :thinking:

1 Like

You are correct that changes are always free but in this instance, I didn’t have to pay the difference in costs since they made a change to my flight. The difference in price was $925 but I was able to move the flight at no extra cost.

3 Likes

This is the way.

2 Likes

You are my people! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh wow. That’s an awesome savings. Didn’t realize Southwest was THAT generous on changes…

2 Likes

They went above and beyond on helping me with this. I know they have had some issues lately with flight changes and customer service but not only was I able to “upgrade” to a more expensive flight but I was also given $150 in Luv vouchers for the hassle.

4 Likes

Good to hear they may be righting the ship on the customer service front after some tough times during the pandemic where it sounded like the experiences of many were suboptimal with them. We’ve switched to mostly flying Southwest and hadn’t run into issues, but also have not traveled a ton recently…

2 Likes