AlwaysGrumpy 2023 Trip

Hey y’all. Creating a trip report for my 2023 trip. If y’all would like to, thanks for following along.

41 Likes

Our first stop of the trip!

20 Likes

Got the Turkey. Sandwich was on point

Finally reached the border.

Pic with the Space Guy

22 Likes

It is hot!

I think I’ll need to buy my wife this cake in a week

Our destination tonight. Which one should i get?

32 Likes

Room for the first night. Buena Vista Suites. Check in to Poly tomorrow!

21 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It looks like you’re off to a great start with your trip, and your trip report. I especially like that cake.

Is this your first trip? Or umpteenth? If you don’t mind, feel free to describe a bit more about you and your travel party. And plans! Thanks!

11 Likes

@AlwaysGrumpy, great job with the trip report! We usually get the brisket sandwich at Buccees. Can’t wait to follow along. The pictures are so much fun!

8 Likes

We are a family of 6 that have been going pretty much yearly since 2010. So this is probably our 13th trip. Weve stayed Pop, French Quarter, and Contemporary. This will be our first time staying in Poly. On this trip its my wife, my daughter, my daughters boy friend, and I.

24 Likes

Welcome!! Looks like you are already having a great time. Looking forward to following along.

3 Likes

Get the Right Side Up Shake.

What else will you be doing at Universal?

7 Likes

I think we’ll also be doing the mini golf and eating dinner in the food court.

5 Likes

Oh great, I’d like to try that next trip. Breadbox is a great choice at the food court area.

5 Likes

None of the below. Get a stick of the Carmel coconut fudge instead :yum:

3 Likes

I’ll take pics of the different holes. Thanks for the recommendation. I have my mind set on the Panda Express. We had that at my last military base and havent had it since i retired. Love me some Dragonfire chicken!

9 Likes

Now you have me torn. Maybe I’ll get both. The shake for then and the fudge for later. Calories dont count on vacation right?

9 Likes

Always the better option :+1:t2:

Not to my knowledge :laughing:

6 Likes

If that’s you in the photos, you don’t look that grumpy :laughing: looking forward to following along! Also now I really want a milkshake (or maybe a malt?)…

6 Likes

Lol. My favorite character has always been Grumpy. And if you think you have a craving now, just wait until i post the pictures later! :rofl:

13 Likes

Ummmm …
:laughing:
Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to following along

2 Likes