AlwaysGrumpy 2023 Trip

My retired E8 pops was also a grumpy. I’m seeing a trend!

2 Likes

That was in regards to a previous comment about the minitature golf. But now that i read it back, :rofl:

8 Likes

Dinner

10 Likes

Milkshakes

15 Likes

Toothsome’s

16 Likes

Movie and Park props

15 Likes

End of Night

16 Likes

Sorry, didnt make it to mini golf. Tomorrow we check in to Poly. Then probably DS and maybe mini golf on Disney.

13 Likes

Hey @grumpy- good to see you over here! Looking forwards to following along

5 Likes

Short and sweet intro. I like it! :raised_hands:

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

I’ve done both mini glof courses! Do the alien one if you want more “special effects”

I totally get wanting to eat fast food you can’t get at home! I’ll skip the nicest dinner for Shake Shack if I’m out West!

(Sorry I missed this last night! Hope you had an Epic time at CityWalk!)

@bebe80 - I love pineapple and have debated that one for a long time. If you recommend it, then I know it’s good!

4 Likes

I wish i could get Panda at home. Used to eat it all the time for lunch when i was in the Air Force. We had one right on base. When we moved to PA we dont live in near one. So when i heard it was there the choice was clear. Otherwise i would have had Breadbox because it looked amazing.

7 Likes

Breakfast. Cant beat free right?

14 Likes

Breadbox is my “go-to” for a good & fair priced lunch. The tots there are a surprise hit!

Free is my favorite flavor!! :rofl:

6 Likes

I love what you did there!!

9 Likes

:rofl:. You turned my Mickey head into Chuck E. Cheese!

10 Likes

Well, it has really thick eyebrows!!! Lol

5 Likes

Oh, i see now. Those weren’t eyebrows. It was supposed to be a Mickey head in a circle. Just didnt have enough potatos to finish the circle. :rofl:

5 Likes

So today was supposed to be AK/HS and dinner at Roundup Rodeo. We decided last night to save our first park day for when we are on resort. So today will be a check in to Poly, then DS day. And for dinner maybe somerhing at DS or maybe aomething in another resort. Ill let DW decide on that one.

11 Likes

Oh man, just stole that photo and sent it to my family group. :smiley:

9 Likes