"Aloha!" Aulani Sept 5-15, 2022 (completed TR)

This is a really nice hotel! Boarding starts at 0550 hrs. We have no idea was tsa will be like but we’ll be there close to their official opening. We talked to tsa tonight, while walking around, and he told us to be there 2 hours early.

8 Likes

Oh my gosh. That’s so early.you should go to bed now. :wink:

4 Likes

Woohoo! It’s finally here! Hooe tsa in uneventful in the morning!

2 Likes

Through security and sitting at gate. It’s still dark outside. Boarding starts in an hour at 0550 hrs. Patted down, again, at TSA; why!?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: this happened last year too but never before.

I get so excited for a trip and then travel day makes me wish I was still at home and not being groped by a stranger.

9 Likes

Wow this is great at the gate

@DWJoe

8 Likes

Gratuitous DGD pic wearing Dino :t_rex: hat we sent :laughing:

24 Likes

What a cutie!

3 Likes

One of the many reasons I purchased both Clear and TSA Precheck. I hate airport security with a passion. I have once been groped down there. They do it backhanded but come on…

5 Likes

Cuteness overload!

4 Likes

Also, I’m following since we’re going there next August for the first time. Thanks for doing the report!

2 Likes

Landed in Minneapolis, going to look for the USO bc we have a 2.5 layover

Baby Lilly is a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

On plane to Hawaii. Kids are in front of us. Shenanigans have begun. :upside_down_face:

Saw DGS 6 months ago but his voice has changed :rofl:

16 Likes

Yay! Hope it’s a smooth flight and you can maybe take a nap.

3 Likes

Thanks. I did get to nap on first leg but very uncomfortable. This flight is full. I’m going to watch movies :popcorn:

5 Likes

What’s in the queue?

2 Likes

Ask them why next time. My MIL gets patted because of the underwire in her bra. I was getting patted because of my necklace until a TSA agent suggested that I move it around so it hangs down my back. That way if they have to pat me, it’s on my back and not my chest. Another time I got patted because I was wearing a long shirt with leggings (as was the trend) and the TSA agent said that the issue was where the shirt was falling. It looked like I was hiding something in my pants. :woman_shrugging: I now don’t wear leggings on travel day.

8 Likes

We’ve landed, have all our luggage, and are in our rental. More soon

13 Likes

Waiting in line at front desk to check in even though they ask you to check in online :thinking:. Bells services have our bags. Need our key card to park

15 Likes

At Off the Hook, waiting for lunch & our room number. Airplane food was pretty gross today. Ordered. Chicken club, onion rings and Lava Flow

14 Likes

Our favorite drink

18 Likes