All this has happened before

No, but first time that close. And again, neither one of us knew the other was there.

2 Likes

In the campgrounds we’ve had deer and cotton tail bunnies come right up to our camp site! Ive seen turkey there too.

1 Like

Gotta look out for them. Turkeys are MEAN!

2 Likes

mean good eatin’ you mean

3 Likes

Hmmmm, now I wanna know about these alleged turkey legs Disney is serving :thinking:

3 Likes

peacocks are mean… and loud!

2 Likes

This one was pretty nice. Got to talkin’… she’s a transplant from Nova Scotia.

4 Likes

and don’t forget angry geese

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh that’s kind of neat. Did she say what brought her to the area? Did you find out what she does for work?

5 Likes

@Randall1028 said he’d tell us when we’re older. (Or at least, when I’M older.) But suspect that is code for, “I have no idea!”

2 Likes

Yes! Around 6 or so gparents took my sis and I bike riding at City Park. A goose chased me, bit my pant leg and wouldnt let go! What does Gramps and Granny do, pull out the camera! Kodak moment!

3 Likes

good observation… that suggests you’re old enough, when you can recognize a rouse

I mean ruse

1 Like

Shhhhh, ull get booted from the thread!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

1 Like

Do you mean a R.O.U.S.?

oh dear… I have no idea where/what you’re getting at… let me check MY spelling. opps RUSE

Rodents of unusual size?

Surprisingly enough, she’s a nest-flipper. Been doing it for about 3 years now. She was on vacation when some yutz jumped off a bus in front of her.

2 Likes

How incredibly lucrative!

2 Likes