All this has happened before

The chicken seems pretty good

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. And have you noticed the smaller portion sizes in @Randall1028’s pictures? Or is it my imagination? :thinking:

1 Like

One thing that is generally ill-advised is to note that a man’s portions are small

9 Likes

That’s what she said LOL

7 Likes

It’s not like I’m choosing the portion size. But yes, they’re relatively small. This was just a single chicken breast, nothing fancy

5 Likes

I was just reflecting on all your food pictures, of meals, and they seemed smaller… So, if you’re not ordering a smaller portion then Disney is creating them. Which does leave more room for elvenses, second lunches and all the snacks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly. But still gotta balance because these nights aren’t going into the 1am hour :weary:

So the smaller plates are actually a bit helpful.

4 Likes

Look at you being responsible on vacation… No throwing caution to the wind with you :wink: I still think that all the walking still doesn’t cover all the extra calories that Disney sneaks in their food.

If I was doing my normal amount, it’s pretty close :blush:

1 Like

Oookie dokie. Lunch done and back to the hotel

Walked right up as the bus was doing their change over. Nice.

10 Likes

Spooked a turkey.

6 Likes

Are u bragging?

2 Likes

Oooo catching up but I wanted to eat there! Looks good.

It was

I’m still concerned how, exactly, that:

Becomes this:

5 Likes

No, cause it spooked me too.

I mean… who expects the sudden wild turkey??? Snorlax, sure… but a turkey?

5 Likes

We’ll explain this also when you’re older.

3 Likes

When he posted, i was thinking this turkey looks a bit skinny!

Was that really the first time you’ve seen a wild turkey on property???

1 Like

We have quite a few wild turkey living around where we live, and truth is, they are pretty scrawny looking things.

1 Like