All this has happened before

Whoops… forgot the final achievement.

Ending

25 Likes

I loved all your achievements!

1 Like

Are they still moving your luggage when you move from one Disney resort to another or is that off during Covid?

Nope, they moved it. Easy process too

2 Likes

i’m just going to go ahead and add to the comment count on this one as i need to shoot out a bat signal to @Randall1028. The spira credit medallion: where do you buy it? One thing said Dok’s, another said merchandise side of Droid Depot. 2) Do you know if i can use a Disney gift card to buy it? I’m guessing that’s a no, using a gift card to buy a gift card, but I thought i’d throw it out there anyway.

Of course, I realize anyone can answer, I just really didn’t want to make a brand new topic.

We bought ours from the shop side of droid depot. It was behind the counter, so not visible unless you asked. I don’t know about using a gift card though…

1 Like

@Broph1988 Droid Depot - we got one too when we were just there. You have to use either credit card or cash to purchase it - you can not charge to your magic band. You have to load it with a minimum of $100 (can be used anywhere in the parks like a regular gift card) and they now add a $4.95 fee (they didn’t do that with the original spira).

2 Likes

Thank you @AlisonRoe and @DisneyDayDreamin!

Yup, the only place you can get it is the Droid Depot. SOMETIMES (like when I got it) they’ll also have it in the factory area, but most of the time it’s in the merch area.

And yes, for the most part, it’s like a normal gift card, however, be aware that it’s not foolproof. Sometimes the readers just do NOT like the thing. On this past trip, I had 2 places in Disney Springs that just did not want to read the card. Precovid, the booths on the boardwalk had some issues.

Oh and expect to constantly explain to people at the register what it is, because they get confused on why you just handed them a coin. :rofl:

5 Likes

Isn’t there a gold and a silver one, and one is $50 and the other is $100? (Or something like that.)

1 Like

We bought the gold one last year when it was released with the opening of SWGE and it was a $100 minimum for that one too. I dont know if the gold is still available now.

2 Likes

The gold ones were the initial run, and they were also $100. Between the two coins, they’re identical in all things but color.

The gold ones are no longer available, though. It was a limited run. It’s suspected, because of the popularity of the gold ones, and the added $4.95 “fee”, that the silver ones will remain around much longer.

Still, like all things Disney…if you want one, don’t wait on it.

4 Likes

LIIIIIIIVE! FOR I NEED ATTENTION! (Actually the real reason is cause I looked at that WIP All this has happened before - #1429 by Randall1028 and cringed. Bad. I couldn’t leave it like that)

Also cause… I dunno, this week’s been stressful, and I’m not even talking about the election! Oof.

19 Likes

Glad you popped in!

1 Like

I’m always amazed at your work! Good job!

1 Like

Wow! Those are amazing. You know you are missed when you don’t post right?

6 Likes

Amazing! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like