All this has happened before

Just zoom past to pictures. Nevermind the crazies.

6 Likes
  1. it was “derailed” lonnnnnng before my short nap. Don’t act like you ADHD champions were suddenly left drowning in lack of updates and had to fend for yourselves.

2. I might forgot to check the forum cause I started working on a painting and lost track of time for a bit. It’s fine, only lost an hour. Which is not too bad.

7 Likes

Actually, just look for the mickey. As that’s the only important posts in this thread :wink:

11 Likes

/cough and chocolate /cough
:blink:

2 Likes

Hey I didn’t say i didn’t enjoy it. (Though the mattress ones were kinda pushing it, but it’s all good)

4 Likes

Oh, probably would help to post what i was working on.

Still a WIP, but it makes for good “park work” …or outta park work. Whatever.

19 Likes

Wow…very cool.

1 Like

Love it!

2 Likes

:rofl::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Ahhh stupid autocorrect. That should been “clowns” :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

My standard response to my kids asking for stuff is “it’s good to want. It gives you ambition”

4 Likes

I’ve no idea what makes you think I’m an adult. My kids certainly wouldn’t draw the same conclusion!! :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Where is this Mickey from? I don’t recognize the animation style.

4 Likes

Don’t lie to kids though. For they are the ones who are in control of what nursing home you go to. Trust me. You want them on your side and have no ill will against you

7 Likes

Randall1028 original

4 Likes

Looks like it’s tied to the stroller. They seem to have just left it tied on.

Oh I see now. I thought so after getting to the Hook picture. Do you use a drawing tablet?

1 Like

Yeah. iPad and procreate. Love that friggin program

4 Likes

Nice! I didn’t see Peter the first time I scrolled past. Were all those pan busses your inspiration? :blush:

3 Likes

Very cool. You have a talent.
I was hoping to get DD a drawing tablet for Christmas, but it might be outwith our budget (oh look at that, I sound like an adult @Bubblez :wink:). They look like lots of fun to use.

4 Likes