Alcohol sales stopped in all FL Bars (not Resorts)

I would be. The aforementioned Governor won’t do a thing until he gets permission from Uncle Donny…

7 Likes

Well, there is that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

you’re nicer than me, my name for him would get me banned :zipper_mouth_face:

11 Likes

It’s ok to say “Donald Duck” on this board … oh you were talking about … :joy:

12 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

There’s no problem here.

Drink alcohol-based hand-sanitisers. You’ll get your lovely alcohol kick, and cure yourself of COVID at the same time.

(Also, it will kill you and you will die.)

4 Likes

According to various trip reports I’ve seen all resort bars / lounges and pool bars are still open.

Abracadabar is closed on the Boardwalk, as are the Disney Springs bars. I don’t know if Jelly Rolls ever opened, but I assume that is shut too.

2 Likes

are you quoting ick in our White house? :rofl: (I really cannot say that name, SO disgusting!)

3 Likes

Ok, phew, all alcohol is not stopped! I think no “bar-only” settings is appropriate and in line what we have up in New England. You can drink at your private table.

2 Likes

I’ve amended the title, to prevent confusion / heart palpitations / full-on cardiac arrest*

:joy::joy:

• delete as appropriate
4 Likes

Hahahahah you know I :heart: you for so many reasons!

The most recent Disney Dish I listened to had Laurel spot a Lapu-Lapu from a mile away across the Polynesian lobby. I felt very understood.

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Listen…he says lots of crazy things, no doubt. But he never said to drink (nor inject) bleach, sanitizers, or any such misinformation. Several fact-checking sites have indicated that this was misunderstanding propagated by media. And when you read the actual transcript of what he said, it is clear…he NEVER said what people say he said.

If you’re going to quote his craziness…make sure it is LEGIT craziness at least! :wink:

3 Likes

You mean like how the US army took over the airports during the War of Independence? :wink:

1 Like

Well…yes. Exactly. :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

I’m glad we cleared that up. No drinking bleach, just injecting disinfectant

7 Likes

Again, not really accurate. The entire context was about potential things to look at, and when considering how rapid light and other disinfectants can work to deactivate the virus, would there be a way to have an injectable disinfectant. Notice that the term “disinfectant” isn’t a SPECIFIC disinfectant, like bleach, etc. Only that it sounds interesting to investigate if there is some kind of way to inject a (presumably human-safe) disinfectant of some type.

Is the idea a valid one? No. I don’t believe so. But I am bothered by when disinformation is spread so freely. (And I’m equal opportunity about this, BTW…I’m quite apolitical about this. I hated hearing all the misinformation that was spread about Obama when he was president as well.)

I agree on accuracy, but he actually did refer to looking into using disinfectant by injection – its in the video. But he didn’t refer to drinking it, and not drinking bleach.

anyway, I know we are all joking around, but also drinking alcohol does not kill coronavirus. We all need better reasons than that one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No…but this makes me wonder…should Disney look into replace all the water in the pools at the resorts with ethyl alcohol? (Okay…forget the fact that it would all evaporate.) Imagine how SAFE everyone would be? :wink:

1 Like