AK today

Welllll… it’s hot but a swimsuit is not always appropriate attire.

For the little set though? Meh. Totes fine. Call it a jumper and be done with it LOL

Also I’m not sexist – I want men to keep covered up too. :smiley:

5 Likes

Girl, same.
Some things cannot be unseen, :rofl:

6 Likes

Totes.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Vomit-Vomit-Everywhere-Toy-Story-Meme-e1366540988489

5 Likes

I mean…he is covered, though….

8 Likes

Uh, no.

2 Likes

I guess I should just move to France…but I already know that about myself because I just don’t agree.

Ours was a legitimate leotard separate. No swimsuit. And it was a 6yo and 2yo. Seems a little much.

4 Likes

We really, REALLY wanted to try that rainbow cake. I’m an almond fan, I hear it’s delicious.

2 Likes

Biggie girl is out. Little one is holding strong!

12 Likes

Eh. Strong is a little ambitious. She looks like she’s fighting hard :joy:

3 Likes

That pickle is bigger than she is! :joy: My DD21 loved dill pickles at that age! She finally likes them again and we shared one at HS last August! It brought back so many memories for me!

4 Likes

I can honestly say that when I was a CM, I never would have felt comfortable “ratting out” a guest on appearance. I’m not sure what current training protocols are now, but it can’t be horribly different from 20 years ago. Back then, If I saw something I shouldn’t, then I would be asked to notify a supervisor and my part would be over. I certainly wouldn’t be able to confront the guest on my own.

I can say with the utmost certainty, that management would frown upon a CM covering her badge for any reason to avoid identification. That’s completely and utterly uncalled for, and tbh any person GM or higher would be furious at such actions.

As for swimsuits, I saw them all the time when I was over at Grizzly. There was zero policy that swimsuits weren’t allowed.

4 Likes

Me too! That charcuterie looked amazing!

2 Likes

Pool day. Note: extra (3rd) paci this time.

11 Likes

OMG the cuteness

I don’t blame her for having an extra paci today after yesterdays Single Paci Debacle. Good grief. What is she, some kind of peasant? She deserves All The Pacis!

5 Likes

She would keep 10 on her person if we let her.

5 Likes

Last day of this trip. Heading out tomorrow. So hitting HS for some fun.

14 Likes

More cute outfits! May I ask if your girls are wearing Natives on their feet and if so how are they holding up for comfort etc.? Sorry to hear it’s your last day. All good things must come to an end; sadly :pensive:

1 Like