AK today

11 Likes

Oh my gosh that first photo is just precious!!!

2 Likes

You’re really making me nostalgic for the days when my DD’s allowed matching outfits! So cute and that cake is fabulous! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You all are TOO CUTE love your trip report!

3 Likes

Epic cake! Hope y’all have the best day celebrating!

1 Like

Magic Kingdom birthday day! Had a visit from a Fairy Godmother for hair and makeup. I’ll get the info for the different vendors we used that were CMs that were displaced. Hot hot hot here today!!

Uploading: 06187D0B-4E28-40D1-B8C4-3E08CBC6C215.jpeg… Uploading: 9803152B-583E-4AC5-9A15-2307E33F5D24.jpeg…

Uploading: 3B812E70-D46E-428A-9578-EF5E23F83E2F.jpeg…

18 Likes

Adorable!

3 Likes

Precious!!

1 Like

Love Ariel’s strut!! :heart::rofl:

2 Likes

We just winged it today really. Had a TT breakfast and then just meandered through the front of EPCOT. We were in San Angel eating when the rains came. Fortuitous timing for sure and I had put rain covers on the Strollers. Whew!

image|375x500

13 Likes

Are you staying at Riviera or did you just visit for the character meal?

We are staying. I like it. The convenience of the Skyliner is nice. Pool is good for kids. And the room has two showers. Wish it had two toilets as well since im the only guy with three girls :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Your girls are adorable! I love all their outfits! That Rey dress was top-notch!

I would love the information for the out of work CM vendors when you get the chance. Thanks!

4 Likes

Charcuterie was Journey Across the Board

Fairy Godmother for a Bibbidi Boppidi experience at the hotel Room was from Ear for Each Other. We used Cassandra. We got asked no less than 50 times at MK if Bibbidi was open. And we had many CMs say they knew a Fairy Godmother when they saw it. As a guy, I can’t believe how much ladies notice about those things. Pretty cool.

Cake was from the Cheat Day Factory

They all did a great job!

Edit: My wife did all of these things. I had zero to do with it really. So I want to give her full credit and a Thank You shout out.

9 Likes

Great pics!

1 Like

This is great; thank you – have you shared a source for the outfits? I can’t get over that Chewbacca dress! I need to get it for my niece. :smiley:

2 Likes

Daisy IS back at Tusker House!

11 Likes

YAY! I was so upset that she wasn’t mentioned on the original announcement.

2 Likes

Carnival games are back open in Dinoland at AK. They were closed just a few days ago when we were here.

1 Like

Had a super hateful CM at KRR today. Questioned our leotards for our girls and tried to deny entry. Gave me grief too for trying to meet my wife at the bridge for rider swap. It’s rare, but you run into one every once in a while. She tried to cover her name badge and said it was “Private Property”. That was a good one.