AK’s second half problem

Make sure it’s had plenty of time for the paint fumes to gas off too.

1 Like

Clearly you’re unfamiliar with Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings

1 Like

I only know this Simon that draws

3 Likes

WOW! I loved Simon. I can picture him vividly and sing the song!!

1 Like

Ok and now I’ve looked up your Simon and LO and behold my Simon is a ripoff of yours.

4 Likes

Yup. Mike’s a good ol’ local boy whose just a little older than I am. I’m sure we both grew up with a lot of common experiences like that show

2 Likes

sorry, just catching up. But

MovieReferenceGOOD ^3 :slight_smile:

9 Likes

We went to AK for the first time last June. We enjoyed the bits we saw but it was sooo hot and humid (recall our picture from the Sacred Place) that it was impossible to really enjoy. That’s one reason we are going again this coming January. I want to see Pandora at night. We want to enjoy the trails. Ride more rides and explore more. DH LOVED KS and would probably ride it over and over if possible and that is something I can make happen-ish.

We knew we weren’t getting to see it in its best light. We want to go and see things when we aren’t miserable. My very vague plan is to do a couple half days between AK and our AKL savanna view. Once we can get tickets we will get park hoppers and we can take it from there.

2 Likes

All the parks should be open later. MK should be open to midnight most nights (maybe close earlier on ETPH nights) and every other park should be open until at least 10.

6 Likes