ADR tips and/or advice

This is what worries me about using a TA. In theory, if you have a card in file they can book for you - you have to share your password, but I’ve heard reports of it asking you each time you book.

You don’t need a gift card since you’re not prepaying for most restaurants.

I have a credit card linked to my MDE account but whenever I’m booking a reservation it still requires me to enter all my card info. Is there a way to have my linked card just auto-fill during the reservation process?

I find that mine will use it on the app but not on the website. I’ve booked for friends on the website and had the same issue.

Ok, no big deal.

And our checkin is 6/18 so that makes my ADR day 4/19 correct? And it opens at 6:00AM EST?

Yes I think your date is right and it’s 6am online.

Yes, I had to do this. It does mean trusting your TA with that info. If it concerns you, I’d just change the password after the TA does your bookings.

It’s a dumb policy. My ADR day is Sunday and I’m just going to do it myself. I don’t want any potential hiccups.

1 Like

We almost got everything we wanted. Beaches and Cream didn’t have any availability and we had to settle for a 4:00 dinner at Homecomin instead of 6:00.

1 Like

That seems to be a very tough one to get!

Yeah, they only had a 10:30 pm

1 Like

That’s interesting :rofl:

No kiddin. Finish up that kitchen sink sundae just before midnight. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll admit, I didn’t want to have to get up early to do it myself when I had a trustworthy proxy available. I get that most people here would rather do it themselves to make sure it gets done right.