Accio Road Trip to (eventually) UOR!

Hi all! So, my teen and I started our road trip and are stopped overnight in Georgia. We will be spending this week on the beach - east coast-hopefully relaxing and enjoying wildlife. We will then be at UOR for five nights starting next Sunday! I’ll report here from time to time this week and then more when we arrive at UOR. Stay tuned…!! :blush:

20 Likes

Safe travels and have the best time ever!!

5 Likes

Safe travels and have a great trip.
Ocean photos most welcome until the adventure begins… :+1:t2::smiley:

5 Likes

Definitely will share beach and nature photos this week! :blush:

8 Likes

Have a great time and enjoy the beach!

4 Likes

Safe travels! I love road trips :two_hearts:!

4 Likes

Wear that sunblock and have fun!! :sun_with_face: :parasol_on_ground: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You can’t use accio to summon a road trip. This whole thread is a scam. You should be in Azkaban.

5 Likes

It’s my road trip, so yes I can summon it. :rofl: Don’t get yourself banned…:innocent:

8 Likes

Sounds like it is going to be a fun trip!

3 Likes

For some reason my picture wouldn’t upload earlier, but here’s my balcony view the next five nights…:blush:

16 Likes

How utterly peaceful!

Enjoy!

4 Likes

A few more pics from today

(we’ve never been to a Winn Dixie before…:rofl:)

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I might need to get the details of where you’re staying for a weekend get away!

4 Likes

Heck I didn’t know those were still around. All the ones here closed many years ago.

3 Likes

And what an experience you’ll have there too.

One anchors the shopping center where I am.

2 Likes

Whoa! What a view!! Have fun! Can’t wait to see what’s next!

3 Likes

It was…interesting…although it actually was a step up from the Wal Mart in my hometown so there’s that. :rofl:

3 Likes

We also popped into a Piggly Wiggly on the way down because why not-never been to one of those before either. :rofl: My teen wanted to buy a Piggly Wiggly t-shirt but then remembered we have all of Universal to get to for souvenirs. :blush:

5 Likes

We went to Merritt Island wildlife refuge today and drove the wetland road-Black Point road I believe is what it is called. We also saw manatees at an overlook/observation area. They have a nice little visitors center as well. I literally have hundreds of photos to sort through but will post a few either late tonight or tomorrow. When we came back to the resort we spent some time down at the beach and are now just chilling before going out to find some dinner. All in all a great day today!

8 Likes