A whole new world - first time solo in WDW - Random thoughts and pictures

He actually doesn’t do it for me at all

I really don’t like any men going around shirtless. I know. It’s weird.

1 Like

Huh. Wow.

Apparently.

Ok, no more crapping on Lauren’s thread. We behave [for] now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hold to the policy that the only nipples I want to see in public should have a baby attached.

5 Likes

hmmm POC should be done as well as a few other things.

Sounds to me like it’s about Dole-Whip-O’Clock.

1 Like

FWIW I have never had them require that thing in the Passholder line.

1 Like

oh yeah, me neither. In fact, when I tried to prove it, they literally said “we don’t need to see anything.” I was actually a little bummed, I wanted to flash ma bling! (kids still say “bling”, right?)

But, it’s great to wave the band in front of the longer line next to you and point to it saying “oh, you don’t have one of these? How…sad.”

1 Like

How about quality control on the cotton candy. Fresh out of air(?)

10 Likes

I never had the cotton candy, so the QAing of it is very important. You’re doing the Lord’s work. Keep at it. :slight_smile:

(oh and grab a Mickey Jumbo chocolate chip cookie too. Shipping instructions to follow. :smiley: )

When is it not?

3 Likes

…when they close :sob:

He’d be ok by me :wink: I generally don’t like to objectify but I make exceptions for him. :grin:

1 Like

I saw people in AP line without them. I just assume CM can see status on their screen

Oh, there will be dole whip!!

1 Like

aaaaactually, no.

After talking to the CMs, there’s zero difference between those tap styles and the “commoner” ones. There’s nothing to stop the masses from going in that way other than the illusion that it’s only for Passholders.

In truth, anyone can use the line.

But shhhhh don’t tell anyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Watched entire Dapper Dan show and Rode in a Main Street vehicle for the first time. Definitely a perk of being solo.

7 Likes

Isn’t it great to be able to stay for the whole thing because YOU wanted to?

1 Like

Except when, as in February, the Passholder line was LONGER than any of the other lines. Then CMs were going along the line saying “If you are a Passholder, you can use ANY line. You are not restricted to this one!”

5 Likes

heheh yeah, sometimes the Passholders aren’t exactly “swift”. Happened on my last trip, a commoner line had NO ONE but the PH line had like a billion people…

giggling at the obvious, I went into the commoner one.

2 Likes

It was pretty great.

2 Likes

I always love a dole whip float but it’s especially delicious today.

10 Likes